Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Love you not posting a picture doesn't make you a bad poster.

Half the people here don't have pics up.

What makes you a bad poster is saying you're going to do something and not following through.

What makes you a bad poster is not reading/respecting the rules of the lounge. If you had, you would've brought any issues regarding the lounge to me.

You still have time to self correct, but you can't be mad when people call you on your shit.

You're a sweet person from what I've seen and I don't ever have to see your face.

Just keep it real with yourself and others. You don't wanna post a pic? Say that shit and keep moving. But ain't nobody harassing you...especially in the lounge.

I don't know what's real and what's fake in this thread

I'd say in terms of production, she #2 rookie. She shows flashes of being great, pump faking aside, and I see her spreading her wings in more and more sections. Whether she be serious or not, I think she hilarious. Her post in Lounge is like a good daytime soap opera

This 'meltdown' is top 10 moment of the year so far

And yall dead ass need to cut the "integrity" shit. So what if she fake and pump faking. Niggas lie every day

If she a bad poster it's because she wasn't active and was 1 dimensional. She gotta better imo

@Love you not posting a picture doesn't make you a bad poster.

Half the people here don't have pics up.

What makes you a bad poster is saying you're going to do something and not following through.

What makes you a bad poster is not reading/respecting the rules of the lounge. If you had, you would've brought any issues regarding the lounge to me.

You still have time to self correct, but you can't be mad when people call you on your shit.

You're a sweet person from what I've seen and I don't ever have to see your face.

Just keep it real with yourself and others. You don't wanna post a pic? Say that shit and keep moving. But ain't nobody harassing you...especially in the lounge.

I was going to post my ass I said idk when but I was going to. Now I ain’t posting shit anywhere so we’re all on the same page.

I'd say in terms of production, I'd say she #2 rookie. She shows flashes of being great, pump faking aside, and I see her spreading her wings in more and more sections. Whether she be serious or not, I think she hilarious. Her post in Lounge is like a good daytime soap opera

Thanks lmao

I'd say in terms of production, I'd say she #2 rookie. She shows flashes of being great, pump faking aside, and I see her spreading her wings in more and more sections. Whether she be serious or not, I think she hilarious. Her post in Lounge is like a good daytime soap opera

Yep...didn't see that comin at. Lol

I'd say in terms of production, she #2 rookie. She shows flashes of being great, pump faking aside, and I see her spreading her wings in more and more sections. Whether she be serious or not, I think she hilarious. Her post in Lounge is like a good daytime soap opera

She's #2 rookie but you voted her top 5

May I ask how did you come to that vote?

She's #2 rookie but you voted her top 5

May I ask how did you come to that vote?
Yes you may

If you dont like my vote, you can suck my dick

If you don't like my response to your press, you can suck my dick

If you think for a second I care about the #StopLying campaign, you can suck my dick

No homo and you still my nigga

Yes you may

If you dont like my vote, you can suck my dick

If you don't like my response to your press, you can suck my dick

If you think for a second I care about the #StopLying campaign, you can suck my dick

No homo and you still my nigga

So you don't know how you came to that vote. Just say that next time man

Think you using "No homo" wrong. There is no double entendre telling another dude to suck you off. That is just gay.

That’s cool.

I’m not pressed though I get enough of what I need irl so I don’t need the Internet’s attention or approval. People have seen me but everybody acts like I HAVE to post a pic. I haven’t seen the majority of these niggas though but it’s cool idk why I even posted in this thread.

I was going to post my ass I said idk when but I was going to. Now I ain’t posting shit anywhere so we’re all on the same page.

Thanks lmao

GAgm5358qp55u.gif

Inconsistencies are inconsistent...just chill on sneak dissing lounge activities and I'm back to minding my own business cause that's what I enjoy doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back