Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the faggot with a crush on 6 different dudes trying to get noticed again, sit your irrelevant ass down somewhere

Says the faggot who screams this shit ain't serious yet trying to be like his father DU and trying to be in everybody business on here. I'm certain you dont get pussy.

I’ve been kicked out of better places
ZdyFb6w.gif

You keep saying these things but I don't think you actually believe them.

chicity still in here mufasa huh

That's what I thought.

Now any issues you have with myself or my fellow mods you are welcome to take to court. Old me would've offered you hands for calling me out my name but I'm trying to be the best version of myself.

Bright side though... I hear there's a gang of young rapscallion that hate the mods. You should maybe link up with them and see what it takes to get in on the circle jerk?

Ayooo
Lmao

Just throwing hands. I'll leave you alone on this site after I beat your ass for real. Dont deflect with no lame excuse or ooooooooh you take it serious. A simple yes or no will suffice

Cyber bullying cuz they ranking you 50+ ? It's only 23 pages deep cuz you caught feelings over this lol you'll be aight this time next week.

All that pump faking got ABW trying to reveal ya face like a scooby doo villain

They want to fight me and rank me last because I didn’t post my ass in the Lounge. They don’t have to worry about any pump faking or whatever from me anymore.
ZdyFb6w.gif

You keep saying these things but I don't think you actually believe them.

You’re acting like I be on here all day or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back