Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Goldie (Vol 8)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad you believe this
Where’s the lie because you ranked Lea number one and granted she’s your boo thang and I think she’s cool af, You ranked her #1. How does she rank number 1 on ABW and she’s scratching the surface or did you rank her that high because she’s your baby?

Like @Beta said. Stop lying.

This is no slug to you @Mrs Litty, I get it’s principles to this boo thang business.

Oh btw I rank @Goldie number two because he likes that number and I’m number one. I got the juice.

Where’s the lie because you ranked Lea number one and granted she’s your boo thang and I think she’s cool af, You ranked her #1. How does she rank number 1 on ABW and she’s scratching the surface or did you rank her that high because she’s your baby?

This is no slug to you @Mrs Litty, I get it’s principles to this boo thang business.
She my boo thang

Nuff said

Doesn't change what I said in the slightest
mhdf8i95czg01.gif

:mybad:

That behind the scenes stuff is pointless to discuss, I see AP active everywhere and Du as well and you know how much I hate saying nice things about Du. Is ol girl top person in cool table, yes but everywhere else then no. This is me being unbiased, in that top 10 you gotta be active all around.

That behind the scenes stuff is pointless to discuss, I see AP active everywhere and Du as well and you know how much I hate saying nice things about Du. Is ol girl top person in cool table, yes but everywhere else then no. This is me being unbiased, in that top 10 you gotta be active all around.

She is tho. Yall forget MK started with her. She's in the relationship forum, vip, cinema, tiny chat. Everywhere. The numbers speak for themself fam.

Now you know a nigga that don’t like me ain’t gonna give me my credit. Why even try?

She is tho. Yall forget MK started with her. She's in the relationship forum, vip, cinema, tiny chat. Everywhere. The numbers speak for themself fam.

She top 5 no doubt, I'm just saying AP and Du has a claim to that spot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back