Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Duwop (Vol 1)

Where do you rank him as a poster?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Nigga I'm in the top 5 influential male father figures of your life..... Top fucking 20..... Put respect on my name whore

Voted top 10, funny ass dude rarely takes shit serious. Drops a few gems.

In reference to the quote didn’t @TonyDubbz once say he looked to you like a dad? I know he said it bout someone but can’t be certain.

Top 5

That Khaleesi shit would've killed a lesser poster, we need a 30 for 30 on how he fumbled the trillfate crisis
patrice.png
very poorly handled in retrospect.

Voted top 10, funny ass dude rarely takes shit serious. Drops a few gems.

In reference to the quote didn’t @TonyDubbz once say he looked to you like a dad? I know he said it bout someone but can’t be certain.

I knew what this was as soon as it said I was @'d to this thread bruh

Yea that's all cool & shit But I need this confirmed ....

View attachment 112222

It was a joke nigga. Some shit that was said jokingly during an IC tinychat session. I cant even remember how it went down but ParallelRhymes screenshotted and cropped the convo so it only showed me saying "Du is like a father to me" and nobody ever got the backstory to what was being discussed since Du was on the mic and he cropped out other people in the chat saying shit too so the shit just became a running joke

I aint care though, shit was funny

Top 5

That Khaleesi shit would've killed a lesser poster, we need a 30 for 30 on how he fumbled the trillfate crisis
patrice.png
very poorly handled in retrospect.
Lol man once he finally rose from the ashes of the infamous cap B onslaught ethers only made him stronger. That's still like top 3 body bags I ever seen. Du cried that day.

Lol man once he finally rose from the ashes of the infamous cap B onslaught ethers only made him stronger. That's still like top 3 body bags I ever seen. Du cried that day.
Dink roast was better

That one held a real intervention with Jonsey and Blue Virgo being real friends to Du. And Dink lost his mind over Du being a mod

Du brought Kimi over but she on dubai time or some shit

Du good peoples.

I will say he's an annoying drunk tho. when that nigga get drunk and really wanna tell a story, he gon say "lisssen" bout 5011 damn times.

Dont interrupt him either... He'll start the whole damn story over.

"Yall not lisssenin!"

He cant hang doing drunk pushups either.

Dink roast was better

That one held a real intervention with Jonsey and Blue Virgo being real friends to Du. And Dink lost his mind over Du being a mod
Wait ohhh shit I think that's the one I'm thinkin of but I cant remember if the cap b shit was lil before or after. I just remember it being a tough couple days for that nigga lmao.

Lol dink was a trip man haha. When niggas found out he was paying Cali jus for conversation while she bussing open on cam for free was hilarious

Top 5.

Active all over. Quick with the jokes, funny memes on the meme thread. Apart of situations 95% of the time that makes for entertainment.

The migga be a little wordy sometimes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back