Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Beta (Vol 16)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came in here to say top 10 cuz he's an all around dope poster. He's in all the sections, knows how to throw chairs (see tony dubbz thread), got on the top 10 most points list within a couple months of posting, etc.

But like ohmars said, the nigga does complain alot lol I might have to knock homie down to 15.
I came in here to say top 10 cuz he's an all around dope poster. He's in all the sections, knows how to throw chairs (see tony dubbz thread), got on the top 10 most points list within a couple months of posting, etc.

But like ohmars said, the nigga does complain alot lol I might have to knock homie down to 15.
It's only complaints when I'm actually bothered by things which is never. Mostly my "complaints" is to help get y'all where y'all need to go lol

Familiar “face”...pause nh...in pretty much any part of tha site I go...nigga be funny af ...top 15

I need more thread interaction we cross paths but there can be weeks I don’t see a ninja.

Top 20... Spaulding Ball Head ass ninja head look like it went 1-10 at the stripe..(carry over from the roast thread)

I meann wouldn't overall good posters be in every part of the forum? Oh this is rank the cool table posters series..no wonder so many ppl are so high
Not my series so I cant cosign or nosign the shots you sent

I dont agree with an overall good poster means being in every part of the forum. If you good, you. One subject or many

Not my series so I cant cosign or nosign the shots you sent

I dont agree with an overall good poster means being in every part of the forum. If you good, you. One subject or many
Hmm I disagree with your POV versatility should matter Mr basketball rankings

Good one place is cool

But if you good in multiple places than that should matter

And I'm not speaking for myself as I say all this but just in a general sense

Hmm I disagree with your POV versatility should matter Mr basketball rankings

Good one place is cool

But if you good in multiple places than that should matter

And I'm not speaking for myself as I say all this but just in a general sense
Respected

Lets see how the series goes

Status
Not open for further replies.