Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Beta (Vol 16)

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of his posts consist of complaints but he does nothing to solve the problem. It usually does spark some conversation though. Top 15

A mark. Only stays in cheap seats. Jumped in the cool table when these threads popped up to up his ranking on some slick shit but he's completely replaceable.
Somehow he's labeled the funniest poster but can't nobody give us an example of some funny shit he's done. It's weird.

Forehead so big if he fell head first off a bridge he'd probably live. Headstrong ass nigga.

Nigga top 30-40. But if you ask him he'll tell you he doesn't even care about this even tho he in every thread.

Fuck you. @Beta

top 15

has some nice signature posts

drops timely gifs

but not enough substance. Rarely hear his takes on anything outside of movies and sports which stifles him a bit imo, BUT, when given the opportunity, he can make a quality post if he needs to

A mark. Only stays in cheap seats. Jumped in the cool table when these threads popped up to up his ranking on some slick shit but he's completely replaceable.
Somehow he's labeled the funniest poster but can't nobody give us an example of some funny shit he's done. It's weird.

Forehead so big if he fell head first off a bridge he'd probably live. Headstrong ass nigga.

Nigga top 30-40. But if you ask him he'll tell you he doesn't even care about this even tho he in every thread.

Fuck you. @Beta
Lmao full of lies and feelings

Fuck you. @Beta

Well...damn. Lol.

Dude funny. Here hes still funny....but came to the party late. His edge aint there no more (double entendre dont ask me how)....less consistent too. When hes on hes on tho.

Top 25

Last edited by a moderator:
Lead a young squad and did nothing with it. Followed my blueprint and I let em borrow my style and he skyrocketed to the top. Wanted his own shine so he left trying to stand on his own 2 feet. Now he see that it aint easy. Hard to be humble when he stunting on a Jumbotron. I'm waiting for him to hit me up to apologize. That'll let me knkw he ready to move up the to the next tier

Kyrie Irving #12

As close to the fucking bottom as possible.
His hairline don't even respect him enough to be seen in public with him.

That speaks volumes about his character

I came in here to say top 10 cuz he's an all around dope poster. He's in all the sections, knows how to throw chairs (see tony dubbz thread), got on the top 10 most points list within a couple months of posting, etc.

But like ohmars said, the nigga does complain alot lol I might have to knock homie down to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back