• Top 15

• Top 20

• Top 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say you were fighting a battle

I'm pointing out your logic that you used when you stated the condition when you would interject

A back and forth altercation which I never get involved in. Neither of those posters were involved in the discussion on here

We got into it she got on my nerves for a sec but over all when we on the up n up she cool ppl.

let's focus on the unless they wanted me to part

Ob asked Du to intervene

now what

I still think he should have stayed out of a lover's quarrel, no matter how you trying to spin it that wasn't any of his business. Lets no derail this thread like the other one

Latin queen. Put that on the gang. Would be more active and therefore have higher rankings but haters. She a better poster than both love and lea who yall was scrapping over earlier.

Prove me wrong.

Latin queen. Put that on the gang. Would be more active and therefore have higher rankings but haters. She a better poster than both love and lea who yall was scrapping over earlier.

Prove me wrong.

Didn't u learn from the last thread to leave Lea outta your post :ghost:

Gotdamn yall niggas don’t get tired of being messy

Well when everyone was gettin along, folks complained about how boring it was. Folks wanted drama to "spice" things up.

Well...drama here now. Enjoy.

Lol

I don't think anyone is a hater of Az

But, here we are

I still think he should have stayed out of a lover's quarrel, no matter how you trying to spin it that wasn't any of his business. Lets no derail this thread like the other one
No spin

I'm using the words YOU typed

But you're right, let's not derail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back