Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @AP21 (Vol 13)..it stopped being about AP after page 1

Where does he fall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doofuses to slide you money equals shooters. Right

Goldie says CTB is a good poster and the rest them stick they chest out and preen. Hive mind at best. Might change his name to Chi-Queen B. Free woman been an afterthought but he dying of thirst

Says the turncoat himself. I do this shit for the niggas that won't. Nothing else. End of the day I don't care what you think. Some of these niggas think it matters tho. So here I am. Foot on necks. Only way you niggas act right.

Says the turncoat himself. I do this shit for the niggas that won't. Nothing else. End of the day I don't care what you think. Some of these niggas think it matters tho. So here I am. Foot on necks. Only way you niggas act right.

TALK TO THIS NIGGA !!!!
Talk to Em

Attachments

• I'm Coming.gif
    I'm Coming.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Nigga please, you keep sounding like CTB and you gonna be throwing up pizza puffs and Italian beefs, pause

Yall lucky I aint put a cease on desist on using MRR. Yall niggas dont know what MRR is. Let yall niggas tell it yall the hardest victims since JLo played in Enough

Ya foot weak, ya squad weak, and you niggas ain't got shit done nothing but cry on each others shoulders

These niggaz don't even have individual personalities. They just play follow the leader and are happy for the experience.

They offer nothing, they bring nothing to the table. Oncr this is over theyll fade into the background noise they're best known for.

These niggaz don't even have individual personalities. They just play follow the leader and are happy for the experience.

They offer nothing, they bring nothing to the table. Oncr this is over theyll fade into the background noise they're best known for.

Literally described yourself.

Wild.

It's always funny how the mod nobody cares about constantly gets involved, no one summoned him or said anything to him but he always trying to get involved and later will cry about someone bothering him

Funny how no matter what I say y'all scramble to prove y'all relevance.....

Insecure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back