Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll “These women are predators"

Are these Women Predators for dating younger Men ?

• Total voters
2 words: blank check

The appropriateness of a scene depicting a kiss between Preston and Shay near the end of the film has been called into question, particularly with Shay's job as an agent with the FBI. Brian Bonsall was 12 years old at the time of filming, while Karen Duffy was 31. Concerns were raised in a September 2009 episode of the review web series Nostalgia Critic.

In January 2017, Blank Check was made available on Netflix in the United States, which led many critics to review the film anew.Observer's Dana Schwartz claimed the kissing scene left her feeling "totally grossed out", while Kylie Queen from WJBQ described the act as "borderline pedophilia". In March 2020, the Disney+ streaming service came under criticism for not featuring the Love, Simon spinoff television series Love, Victor, deeming it to be "too adult", but making Blank Check available to view with the kissing scene still featuring.

2 words: blank check

The appropriateness of a scene depicting a kiss between Preston and Shay near the end of the film has been called into question, particularly with Shay's job as an agent with the FBI. Brian Bonsall was 12 years old at the time of filming, while Karen Duffy was 31. Concerns were raised in a September 2009 episode of the review web series Nostalgia Critic.

In January 2017, Blank Check was made available on Netflix in the United States, which led many critics to review the film anew.Observer's Dana Schwartz claimed the kissing scene left her feeling "totally grossed out", while Kylie Queen from WJBQ described the act as "borderline pedophilia". In March 2020, the Disney+ streaming service came under criticism for not featuring the Love, Simon spinoff television series Love, Victor, deeming it to be "too adult", but making Blank Check available to view with the kissing scene still featuring.
Chill this a classic lol

PluS no one had a problem w pedophilia in the 90s see R Kelly

But the original script was for Preston to be an adult then they reworked into a children’s movie

lol sighssss

First it says 40 year old with someone in their 20s now it says would you be okay with your 20 year old son dating a 40 year old

Engagement farming and losers eat it up every time

Crazy how many women are totally okay with older women with young men in the comment section, yet get up in arms when roles are switched. The fact that so many people dismiss predatory women is mind boggling.
Pretty privilege. Also, indisputable proof that Simp culture is has gone too unchecked in today's society.

Except when you flip it, and the dude is 45 and the chick is 30, he's a predator. So, keeping the same energy, so is she.

These hoes ain't slick.
Is anyone actually saying this though?🤷🏽‍♀️ I think a lot of you dudes go to extremes to prove a point.😅

If a person is over 21, I think they're old enough to date who they want. Though I would never try to date someone half my age in my 40s....these dudes are rich though.

Is anyone actually saying this though?🤷🏽‍♀️ I think a lot of you dudes go to extremes to prove a point.😅

If a person is over 21, I think they're old enough to date who they want. Though I would never try to date someone half my age in my 40s....these dudes are rich though.
While it legally nothing wrong, you are judged in the court of public opinion and it does have a double standard

Crazy how many women are totally okay with older women with young men in the comment section, yet get up in arms when roles are switched. The fact that so many people dismiss predatory women is mind boggling.

And my thing is these predatory women act like moms can’t beat they ass. It’s a crazy ass goofy place.

When I was 19 I dated a 38 year old and 31 year old. They were both predators, particularly the 38 year old. Aside from the fact that she was my moms age, she bragged about fuckin' with nothing but young dudes.

I ain't trying to see no one any more than 5-6 years younger than me.

Back