Welcome To aBlackWeb

“ThAtZ My VIc3 PrEziDeNt”

Or maybe you should've just stated your actual point instead of going your usual "I hate seeing Black women happy" trope

Maybe you should stop taking everything literally.

It was a joke.

Nothing more......nothing less.

Even if I wasn't joking, I don't understand how poking fun at AKAs corresponds to not wanting to see black women happy.

but forreal I mean we understand if you said she trash but saying akas are stuck up is basic

It was a generalization.

However, that generalization is based on observation.

In terms of sororities...........AKAs have a reputation of being stuck up.

Deltas have a reputation of being more down-to-earth.

Doesn't mean there aren't any stuck-up Deltas..........or any down-to-earth AKAs.

Stop thinking in absolutes and learn to think more in terms of exceptions and norms.

It was a generalization.

However, that generalization is based on observation.

In terms of sororities...........AKAs have a reputation of being stuck up.

Deltas have a reputation of being more down-to-earth.

Doesn't mean there aren't any stuck-up Deltas..........or any down-to-earth AKAs.

Stop thinking in absolutes and learn to think more in terms of exceptions and norms.

Bruh you missing the point tho worried about folks being stuck vs actual politics

Maybe you should stop taking everything literally.

It was a joke.

Nothing more......nothing less.

Even if I wasn't joking, I don't understand how poking fun at AKAs corresponds to not wanting to see black women happy.

Your reputation for disliking anything that makes Black women happy precedes itself. So your attempts at a joke don't get the benefit of the doubt. Blame yourself

Your reputation for disliking anything that makes Black women happy precedes itself. So your attempts at a joke don't get the benefit of the doubt. Blame yourself

Nah, I blame y'all for taking my posts out of context.

I've never said anything that exhibits any type of hatred of black women or not wanting them to be happy.

Y'all are just confusing that with criticism and observation.

Sum of yall need a sense of humor

I was thinking the same thing, but realize now that they're just being disingenuous.

If someone in the "go along to get along" gang was saying the same things I said.......it wouldn't be an issue.

But because it's coming from quote/unquote.........."creepy deadeye"............now all of a sudden it's a problem.

Basically, it's not as much about what I say...........as it is about the fact that it's me saying it.

Blackrain even said as much in his most recent reply to me.

Back