Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Sex Symbols” U Never Found Sexy

She is a cute and or beautiful person but don’t find her sexy. I have absolutely nothing against her, nothing at all. There is something about her that...I just don’t think of sex when I look at her. Can’t tell y’all what it is cause I don’t know, oddly enough tho..:Melissa McCartney was in this movie on Netflix I just seen. There’s one seen where she’s in a regular tight top and some jeans..she thick as fuck, I wouldn’t say she sexy but I’d fuck. I’ve never felt that way about Beyoncé. To me there’s nothing fuckable about her.
Y’all gotta hang this up in the rafters when it’s all said and done lmao

She is a cute and or beautiful person but don’t find her sexy. I have absolutely nothing against her, nothing at all. There is something about her that...I just don’t think of sex when I look at her. Can’t tell y’all what it is cause I don’t know, oddly enough tho..:Melissa McCartney was in this movie on Netflix I just seen. There’s one scene where she’s in a regular tight top and some jeans..she thick as fuck, I wouldn’t say she sexy but I’d fuck. I’ve never felt that way about Beyoncé. To me there’s nothing fuckable about her.
EqrJOi9XcAMhwVM.jpg

She is a cute and or beautiful person but don’t find her sexy. I have absolutely nothing against her, nothing at all. There is something about her that...I just don’t think of sex when I look at her. Can’t tell y’all what it is cause I don’t know, oddly enough tho..:Melissa McCartney was in this movie on Netflix I just seen. There’s one scene where she’s in a regular tight top and some jeans..she thick as fuck, I wouldn’t say she sexy but I’d fuck. I’ve never felt that way about Beyoncé. To me there’s nothing fuckable about her.
Oh, I understand

But you must have the same opinion about everything on the internet...especially their (overrated) Beysus. Yamen🙏

This thread, specifically the Beyonce comment @Alle'Oop made, reminds me of a convo that popped off in one of my group chats about if there's a difference between finding a woman attractive vs finding her sexy. A few thought there's a difference but some others didn't see it

Melissa McCartney was in this movie on Netflix I just seen. There’s one scene where she’s in a regular tight top and some jeans..she thick as fuck, I wouldn’t say she sexy but I’d fuck. I’ve never felt that way about Beyoncé. To me there’s nothing fuckable about her.

Wow

Shark eyes fam

056961772f9239c7ad26e784b020e410ae-beyonce.rsquare.w1200.jpg

you can not find one photo of this woman where there is a joy to life in her eyes...

Back