Welcome To aBlackWeb

“one gotta go” struggle meal edition

Eat it; the same way we have a bunch of folks who’d tear up some fried concoction of various meats mashed into one Frankenstein of a cold cut.
:js4:
At least with the other choices, they can be considered meals. Feel however you feel about em but they could hold you over til dinner (if you eating em after school).

The hell a toaster strudel gon do lol.

Certain shit you love as a kid beg your mom for but when you eat it as an adult, you’re like the fuck was I thinking? Like hot pockets. I’ll make a homemade calzone and won’t take me no time over eating that bullshit. Also remember spaghettios? I ain’t eat that shit in years and my kid brought over a can from his moms because he just had to have some for lunch I took a bite of his just to remember what it tasted like and wanted to throw up. Fucking Orange spaghetti sauce? Nasty shit b

Certain shit you love as a kid beg your mom for but when you eat it as an adult, you’re like the fuck was I thinking? Like hot pockets. I’ll make a homemade calzone and won’t take me no time over eating that bullshit. Also remember spaghettios? I ain’t eat that shit in years and my kid brought over a can from his moms because he just had to have some for lunch I took a bite of his just to remember what it tasted like and wanted to throw up. Fucking Orange spaghetti sauce? Nasty shit b
Spaghettios held it down for a young Iron lad:umf:

I stopped eating it by freshman year highschool cause I was paying attention to ingredients by then. The amount of salt in that bitch:scust:

Back