Welcome To aBlackWeb

“one gotta go” liquor edition

#projecting lol

Some people started on dark liquor, got older and switched to white/light

Vodka doesn't have to be mixed with anything and mixers don't have to be sugary

Lmaooo. Thats why I threw a thats my experience at the end to protect myself.

All ill say is, youngins drink cheap dark liqour. Or maybe im projecting again. But we couldnt afford shit but cheap yak or cheap whiskey.

And drinking that now would make me throw up.

Im only talking bout good quality whiskey.

If I had to rate how I feel it goes
3. Drunk off vodka with or without mixers
2. High off good grass
1. Drunk off a $80+ bottle of scotch

BUT! thats my experience and opinion.

Im surprised at all the dark liqour hate on here.

We a mostly a 30+ year old crowd here which is usually when folks move away from white liqour to dark.

Plus I see some of yall still talking bout mixing drinks? My body cant take mixing liqour with sugary drinks anymore.

Some quality scotch on ice leads to an amazing drunk feeling and you wake up the next day like nothing happened.

A night of mixing vodka with whatever juice, you start feeling heavy and sloppy and the shit takes you two days to recover.

Atleast thats my experience
I drink dark when I'm on my Smooth Tony shit 🤣. Some dark and a cigar Mob Boss Cain is in the bldg

Lmaooo. Thats why I threw a thats my experience at the end to protect myself.

All ill say is, youngins drink cheap dark liqour. Or maybe im projecting again. But we couldnt afford shit but cheap yak or cheap whiskey.

And drinking that now would make me throw up.

Im only talking bout good quality whiskey.

If I had to rate how I feel it goes
3. Drunk off vodka with or without mixers
2. High off good grass
1. Drunk off a $80+ bottle of scotch

BUT! thats my experience and opinion.
You didn't see that "lol" or...? 😆

I was just adding to the discussion, luv

We a mostly a 30+ year old crowd here which is usually when folks move away from white liqour to dark.

Plus I see some of yall still talking bout mixing drinks? My body cant take mixing liqour with sugary drinks anymore.

Some quality scotch on ice leads to an amazing drunk feeling and you wake up the next day like nothing happened.

A night of mixing vodka with whatever juice, you start feeling heavy and sloppy and the shit takes you two days to recover.

I started on dark...

I didn't start drinking silver tequila until I was 35+

And I hate mixed drinks.

Shots of 1800.....

Other than that I'm drinking beer and smoking grass

I guess some of us ain't as washed as others. lol

But nah, I just don't like brown liquor. And it's never taken me more than a morning of sleep to recover from drinking, even when I was a heavier drinker.

I'm still a bit mystified about people saying that different liquors do different things to them. I've never experienced that and I've had nights where I mixed like 6 or 7 liquors in one setting.

I guess some of us ain't as washed as others. lol

But nah, I just don't like brown liquor. And it's never taken me more than a morning of sleep to recover from drinking, even when I was a heavier drinker.

I'm still a bit mystified about people saying that different liquors do different things to them. I've never experienced that and I've had nights where I mixed like 6 or 7 liquors in one setting.

When Im sitting there drinking, i can mix drinks, and drink a whole bottle. Ill be good.

Its the next day for me.

Its not a hangover, its just that feeling of my body feeling heavy and slow.

It might be mental since I know I got all that sugar in my body

Speaking of..... this nigga out his mind

I drink dark when I'm on my Smooth Tony shit 🤣. Some dark and a cigar Mob Boss Cain is in the bldg

A brother of the leave. What's your favorite stick?
I like the Alex Bradley brands. The Coyol or Magic Toast to be specific.
Cuba Libre Brutes after that. And Rough Riders my go to for sweets.

A brother of the leave. What's your favorite stick?
I like the Alex Bradley brands. The Coyol or Magic Toast to be specific.
Cuba Libre Brutes after that. And Rough Riders my go to for sweets.
My homegirl turned me on to Plasencia 149. That's been my go to I just recently got into cigar game and thats what I've been on.

It's a Black owned cigar bar here in Charlotte called Tailored Smoke that I've been hitting up. They have all types joints there.

Back