Welcome To aBlackWeb

“If my gal don’t like you, neither do I!”

So for those that don’t subscribe to this.

Would you still invite that person your wife don’t like to your home?

Imma hear her out. Like my wife tells me who she doesn't like...I wanna know why.. Then I act accordingly.

And if you don’t agree that’s a valid reason for her to not like somebody, what would be the next step?

Would you try and convince her that the point is not valid

And if you agree that’s a good reason would you cut that person out your group?

Just asking questions, moving the thread along.

If I meet a person today and my girl dont like him, then I wont go out of my way to keep chilling and building a friendship with that mfer.

If the person in question is already my friend and my girl happen to not like him, she gotta deal with that and keep it cordial.

If I meet a person today and my girl dont like him, then I wont go out of my way to keep chilling and building a friendship with that mfer.

If the person in question is already my friend and my girl happen to not like him, she gotta deal with that and keep it cordial.

Damn. You would tell your wife that’s highly uncomfortable and don’t like to deal with being around that person.

I know we don’t cut off friends just because but damn.

Depends on the reason. If this is a friend I have known before her, she will just have to deal with it. Or, just dont bring my friend where my girl is.

If it is a friend I met during my relationship with her, I will hear her out. If it is something bad, then I will stay away.

Last edited:
Depends on the reason. If this is a friend I have known before here, she will just have to deal with it. Or, just dont bring my friend where my girl is.

If it is a friend I met during my relationship with her, I will hear her out. If it is something bad, then I will stay away.

Yea, the best thing would to never bring them around each other.

And if you don’t agree that’s a valid reason for her to not like somebody, what would be the next step?

Would you try and convince her that the point is not valid

And if you agree that’s a good reason would you cut that person out your group?

Just asking questions, moving the thread along.
I wouldn't flat out cut them out, but they obligatorily cut back as a rule 🤷🏿‍♂️

Damn. You would tell your wife that’s highly uncomfortable and don’t like to deal with being around that person.

I know we don’t cut off friends just because but damn.

Nothing is black and white. And I didnt read any of the posts in here so idk what the discussion is.

If he making my wife highly uncomfortable, thats a whole different conversation.

Im thinking more like my wife tells me she dont rock with dude cause hes a weirdo or a lame. Thats when I tell her to just be cordial.

My best friend is best friends with a person I dislike. We are all close at one point.

Nothing is black and white. And I didnt read any of the posts in here so idk what the discussion is.

If he making my wife highly uncomfortable, thats a whole different conversation.

Im thinking more like my wife tells me she dont rock with dude cause hes a weirdo or a lame. Thats when I tell her to just be cordial.

Understood

This 100%

I know some wild ass niggaz, they still be wanting to hang, but I pick and choose based on her comfort level.

I wouldn’t marry someone who didn’t like people for stupid reasons. If my wife don’t like somebody enough to not want me around them, she has a very valid reason for not liking that person and I’d not rock with them either for that same reason.

My wife might say she don’t like a friend of mine because they personalities just clash or something else minor, but she’ll keep it cordial and not mind me hanging with them.

Back