Welcome To aBlackWeb

“If my gal don’t like you, neither do I!”

Survival Tactic.

One of the things I never question is a woman's intuition, that shit is ingrained in them and those that choose to listen to theirs should be seen as seers.

Better get familiar
Everyone has the ability! You need to "step out" of your thinking mind and go into "undermind". I've been practicing it for years but is just now, in 2021 becoming mainstream. Kids are notorious for being able to use their undermind. It's why they can win games and predict things or easily notice patterns in games because most likely they have gone into undermind, prolly look spacey. Your body, we're finding now, it also a super good predictor of things. Stock traders who were asked why they don't use the book way to buy/sell stocks, massive amt of them said cuz their body tells them(sweaty palms or fingers, heartbeat changes etc), gives them signs before their mind even decides and it's NEVER wrong.

It's just watching yourself and your body. People think I been crazy but for one, it's 100% true!! I practice it daily for the last 15yrs. Two, cuz now it's starting to pick up and soon gonna be common knowledge. Our minds and bodies are amazing in their secret talents! Look inward to find them!!!

Nah I'm not like that.... crazy example... my dad and my brother haven't spoke in over 8 years but both of them are my best friends but it's awkward af when we're all at the same event together

Nah I'm not like that.... crazy example... my dad and my brother haven't spoke in over 8 years but both of them are my best friends but it's awkward af when we're all at the same event together
I’m in a similar situation. A lot of us were close. One chick disrespected my best friend and we fell back from her. However, the girl was still close to the forth friend and so was my bestie. So, my bestie would go places with them two and not speak to the other girl. I just decided not to go nowhere if Ol girl was gonna be around. They eventually made up and are back close and I’m still the one not fuckin with her. So, my friend know damn well not to invite me nowhere if that girl gon be there.

I’m in a similar situation. A lot of us were close. One chick disrespected my best friend and we fell back from her. However, the girl was still close to the forth friend and so was my bestie. So, my bestie would go places with them two and not speak to the other girl. I just decided not to go nowhere if Ol girl was gonna be around. They eventually made up and are back close and I’m still the one not fuckin with her. So, my friend know damn well not to invite me nowhere if that girl gon be there.

With me, I have the influence to make em sit down and talk but I don't do it because it might go left between them or the people that caused them not to be talking to begin with (sister, aunt, etc). It's fucked up because my dad has grandkids that don't even know him and they're too stubborn to fix it on their own. I get caught in a weird place so I just let it go.

With me, I have the influence to make em sit down and talk but I don't do it because it might go left between them or the people that caused them not to be talking to begin with (sister, aunt, etc). It's fucked up because my dad has grandkids that don't even know him and they're too stubborn to fix it on their own. I get caught in a weird place so I just let it go.
Aww I wish they would put their differences aside for the grandkids. 8 years is a longgg time.

Back