Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ Akademiks” got the IC looking like straight hoes

Desus and Mero ain't funny, gave their podcast a legit chance but they just two corny new yorkers. Unsubscribed from that shit after about 4 listens. I watch their YouTube interviews depending on the guest.

Akadamicks will never be wack because he is the ic BUT he’s just the wrong nigga to pull off the gimmick of being every poster in one ... nigga doesn’t give a flying fuck about music

Y'all hating on that nigga but he did what he needed to do and now he's out there making moves.

And? Dude has no relevance in my dojo. Was on the IC since 2003 never heard of that nigga a day in my life until everyday struggle. I'll just continue ignoring him like I did 97% of his online existence.

Desus and Mero ain't funny, gave their podcast a legit chance but they just two corny new yorkers. Unsubscribed from that shit after about 4 listens. I watch their YouTube interviews depending on the guest.

I hate that those cornballs rep my city. Their studio deserves to be bombed. These dudes going at that other chump is like a bunch of roaches trying to invade a house of flies.

Back