Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

Exactly, and if you really want to be technical? The only reason we truly know about DJ Akademiks is because he was using the deaths of black men to get himself notoriety. Latif forgot to stop using and running with that old Malcolm X quote, it does not apply today. Everybody knows that the least protected amongst society? Are little black children, then black men.

I hear you I really do but acting like he hasn’t been talking crazy for the past 10 years. Yes Santana comment was wild but y’all can’t make us feel sorry for the guy. Nobody agrees he should be raped but I don’t think anybody takes his tears serious.
I stopped here

Imagine saying this to a woman.....
"Aye I know the comment broddie said about you was wild, you know about beating you up and then raping you but...."

:foh3:

I stopped here

"Aye I know the comment broddie said about you was wild, you know about beating you up and then raping you but...."

If someone said that to an Azaelia Banks or one of those Westboro church ladies, the perp rightfully deserves all the backlash he gets... but fuck them bitches.

I stopped here

Relax I said what was already said. Despite the threat I don’t think people feel sorry for Dj Akademiks. Is that wrong?

Relax I said what was already said. Despite the threat I don’t think people feel sorry for Dj Akademiks. Is that wrong?
Yes nigga
because where we're at in this society and rape culture
NOBODY should be able to get away with saying that to anyone no matter the individuals involved

But for AK the energy is sold separately
So its plausible to believe that there are people who are okay with it
Being on some "he shouldnt be threated with rape" but then saying "but Well its Akademiks so fuck that guy"
is oxymoronomics 101

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This hyping up the loudest, most vulgar battymans to go against Black men as some affront to White male toxicity like singling out women or misogynistic lyrics is dangerous.

Theres a very large segment of our community (larger than others) that see all that neck poppin and fingernail twirling shit as akin to sexual assault and will shoot a man on sight for playing these “he a tuff gay doe!“ bullshit.

and if this Santana really grew up in the hood then it would know why that kind of non contact sport shit is bad form. Get a random battyman shot 2 feet into a barbershop tryna “press” somebody thinking they you.

Yes nigga
because where we're at in this society and rape culture
NOBODY should be able to get away with saying that to anyone no matter the individuals involved

But for AK the energy is sold separately
So its plausible to believe that there are people who are okay with it
Being on some "he shouldnt be threated with rape" but then saying "but Well its Akademiks so fuck that guy"
is oxymoronomics 101

Ok

This hyping up the loudest, most vulgar battymans to go against Black men as some affront to White male toxicity like singling out women or misogynistic lyrics is dangerous.

Theres a very large segment of our community (larger than others) that see all that neck poppin and fingernail twirling shit as akin to sexual assault and will shoot a man on sight for playing these “he a tuff gay doe!“ bullshit.

and if this Santana really grew up in the hood then it would know why that kind of non contact sport shit is bad form. Get a random battyman shot 2 feet into a barbershop tryna “press” somebody thinking they you.

If you hate gays just say it.

This is one of those things that when you call it out a real time, people act like there’s nothing there, and then you have to wait years down the line for people to be able to admit that there’s something there, but by that time it’s too late because the new tactics are at play.

Why this start off with wack on the phone with ray j, then him 3-waying his gay homie to run a fade for Ak lol. Then the gay homie said Saucy almost got shot in Miami for trying to holla at straight niggas.
Ak gunna milk this to get all the views

Hey weird question but in this modern pc world can you even sue someone for defamation of character over a gay rumor or you just gotta charge it to the game?

Court transcripts would be like 90% sentences that end in "...not that there's anything wrong with that"
Seinfeld reference. Funny episode.

Back