Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Actress” Indya Moore spews some tranny propaganda on Twitter & then disrespects Malcolm X...

No fool. But why lump being attracted to same sex in the same vein as liking kids? Like the fuck

The normal order of us is to have sex and reproduce

Your here and everybody else is here because the normal nature is to be with the opposite sex. So it’s not normal

But like I said. It’s not a problem. (pedo ppl need to burn though)

Thats a slipperly slope. Is their a gay brain and a straight brain?

I'll have to do mah googles, but the numbers are coming out where something like 95-98% of homosexuals were the victim of sexual abuse by the same sex as a child. Not necessarily the violent raped in the ass type of shit either, the older kid that grooms a younger kid into believing "everybody does it" or "this is how guys/girls show their friendship" is in the same boat.

Don Lemon, George Takei and Anderson Cooper are a few that come to mind that admit being victims of sexual abuse in their childhood and this correlation is being heavily researched.

these words don’t make sense to me

I think I get the thread premise. Some gay agenda shit... but those words as structured in that sentence really don’t make sense to me

People trip me out with the political correctness bullshit. Even if you accept trans people. They are not normal. If they were, they wouldn't need to go through surgical procedures to feel "right."

People trip me out with the political correctness bullshit. Even if you accept trans people. They are not normal. If they were, they wouldn't need to go through surgical procedures to feel "right."

We don't accept anyone else with identical mental issues, but "trans" is supposed to be benign and it's moving the whole gay agenda forward so they try to normalize it.

We don't accept the man that believes he's Jesus or God
we don't accept a woman that believes she's Mary, Joan of Arc, or some other bullshit
We don't accept people that believe they're animals
but somehow a guy aping the appearance and mannerisms of a chick is "normal" or a chick throwing on a linen shorts outfit and a dobb is suddenly a dude and you're a bigot if you don't accept it.

giphy.gif

Bitch needs his/her ass kicked for disrespecting Malcolm
People need to stop acting like iconic people didn't have a personal life or flaws. Gandhi was racist, MLK cheated on his wife, Jesus was probably overhyped, etc. etc. You gotta remember that legends were regular people too

I kno' people don't like the comparison but if a pedo says "I'm naturally attracted to children" how is that different from a man sayin' 'I'm naturally attracted to men'?
your answer will be because its not right to like someone so young

I kno' people don't like the comparison but if a pedo says "I'm naturally attracted to children" how is that different from a man sayin' 'I'm naturally attracted to men'?

The same way its different if you say youre naturally attracted to women. Pedophile aint a sex preference

The same way its different if you say youre naturally attracted to women. Pedophile aint a sex preference

No its not the same because no matter many gay people there are, you just can not argue that heterosexuality is the human default. Pedophile wudda been a preference just a few generations ago

that man was more than likely indoctrinated into it in his youth by an older kid or man.
A man or woman that claims to be "naturally attracted to children" has an underlying mental issue.

As much as the FBI was watching him / NOI.........J. Edgar Hoover would have been more than happy to put that out about Malcolm if it was even remotely true

This the same guy that tweeted to DL Hughley that he was going to do him physical harm after DL defended Kevin Hart's jokes and initial response on not apologizing.....lol at DL calling him a pussy

Back