Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘The Spot’ a new web series from the creator of ‘Money & Violence’

Better cinematography.........worse acting.

Money and Violence had bad acting too.........but at least it was funny.

Hopefully it picks up over the next episodes, but as of right now........it's not even close to being as good as M & V.

That weird nigga Nate’s swag is far off.. He’s got the swag of a school shooter/serial killer/ date rapist type of thing going on.. He so far from a drug dealer or even a wannabe drug dealer..

Lmaoo yo I'm few minutes in on first ep. This shit terrible so far and homie got DL swag. Them rumors about Rafe and Miz might of been true man...

Yeah this shit tridash , but going back to the interview on this is 50 , This nigga Moses/Rafe ego is outta hand

Rumors ???

Yeah this shit tridash , but going back to the interview on this is 50 , This nigga Moses/Rafe ego is outta hand

Rumors ???
Yea its said that Rafe and Miz were a gay couple that broke up lol. Which was the major cause for no season 3 etc..

yuck.gif

Nah but on some real shit all these Joints seem to fizzle out for the same reasons

Money & Violence ofc these niggas gon look back & regret this shit

Respect Life who knows Wtf happened w/That

Mayhem Lost 95% of their actors to play In a New Series called Loyalty & Betrayal which Is Garbage thus far

The Cycle one of my favorite series Is Missing In Action once again.

Project Heat Is still On I believe , Decent @ Best...

Everybody can't be a Chief yo

Last edited:
I finally got around to seeing some episodes M&V season 2. Man, the acting is harder to deal with now. I can't see myself making it to a new joint from them. Is the dialogue extremely overdone in this new series too? You watch and M&V and feel like every conversation came out of some philosophy text somewhere. It's the worse when Rafe is involved. Shit be like:

"Yo Rafe, where you going?"
"I can't even say. The journey of life is like walking a road with a destination that's undefined. I been on this road since birth. I know where I came from, but I can never truly tell you where I'm going."
"Well, if you pass by the McDonald's, can you pick me up a Big Mac."
"Say no more, if the universal probabilities that we call destiny lead me to that general vicinity, I got you fam."

Back