Welcome To aBlackWeb

‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright Angers Fans With Anti-Vaccine Tweets

You cant just flippantly say "not everyone dies from Covid" because people who have survived it are still reporting long term effects they're still dealing with after beating covid that are also life altering. As for it not being tested right you have a poster in here who can directly attest to one version of the vaccine being tested right. These types of discussions need facts not just what you feel.or think may have happened.
Lol

Y'all got it.

I tap out.

Everyone stay safe

So twitter mafia bullied Letitia off the app. She deleted her account and is probably fearing for her career
The same liberal cacs who were screaming blacklivesmatter all year long ran her off twitter

I put this on her though.

If you're not prepared to stand behind your convictions.............it's best to just keep quiet and stay off social media altogether.

what was people in here fight about again?

the luciferase protein?

her mark of the beast comment

or her promoting a video about a conspiracy?

what was people in here fight about again?

the luciferase protein?

her mark of the beast comment

or her promoting a video about a conspiracy?

Yes all three of those things are crazy. Questioning a vaccine isn’t crazy. Acting like it’s some Illuminati conspiracy is

Yes all three of those things are crazy. Questioning a vaccine isn’t crazy. Acting like it’s some Illuminati conspiracy is
lets get serious for a second...doesnt it speak about the mark of the beast in the bible?

Ok your point? The Bible ain’t science religion has it place tho
i thought that word looked familiar.

the protein has different applications and its not about the bible speaking on science...its about the bibles warning of the mark of the beast and just so happens that a protein that starts to glow with reacting to other chemicals is named luciferase.

i see how she could come up with her thoughts on this.

its also used in medical imagining and one of the device i work on has a florescent assay that has this .

shit bothered me ....and i had to dig in my notes because i heard the name somewhere.

i didnt see the video she posted......but from a religious stand point ...she aint exactly wrong.

i thought that word looked familiar.

the protein has different applications and its not about the bible speaking on science...its about the bibles warning of the mark of the beast and just so happens that a protein that starts to glow with reacting to other chemicals is named luciferase.

i see how she could come up with her thoughts on this.

its also used in medical imagining and one of the device i work on has a florescent assay that has this .

shit bothered me ....and i had to dig in my notes because i heard the name somewhere.

i didnt see the video she posted......but from a religious stand point ...she aint exactly wrong.

Lucifer is a Greek word for light bringer science uses Greek terms. It’s a byproduct of following white religions with no history of why. Remember how black people say something is the devil just because it ain’t in the Ling James Bible. It’s crazy

Lucifer is a Greek word for light bringer science uses Greek terms. It’s a byproduct of following white religions with no history of why. Remember how black people say something is the devil just because it ain’t in the Ling James Bible. It’s crazy
right but can you see how a bible thumper can come to the conclusion regardless of if you agree.

shit yall got me about to post pics of the cell colonies i help clone and how this assay helps us know what the hell is going on in them 32x32 plates.

shit is legit exciting to me.

Lucifer is Latin but carry on fam.

So since it’s fucking over everybody is it still a way for black folks to get fucked over or nah

Back