Welcome To aBlackWeb

While I agree bitching bout a re-release is dumb, George Lucus has lived off the 1st 3 Star Wars re-releases for 35 years now.

Them examples are terrible. Ever single one of them shows or movies are NEW......:niggawhat:

The new scenes they shooting might not be much at all. Who to say the stars of the show will be needed for the scenes?... I think they just trying to hype everybody up even more.
My guess is the new scenes or reshoots and budget of the reshoots is mostly based on post production stuff he never got to finish as he left the project/got fired. A majority of a films budget is spent on that post production shit. Adding cgi, backdrops, etc. He probably already has the scenes he needs with Cavill so thats why cavill isn't filming anything. Id imagine he will need more to do with darkseid/steppenwolf and Atlantis and so on. Regardless, first day binge.

There's a new Batman movie with a whole new universe being released next year...

Lets gets closure with the Synder cut and see more of Affleck's caped crusader.... hes been labelled arguably the best Batman on screen

I dunno WTF Warner Bros were thinking hiring a cat as director who'd shot Marvel pictures coming on board a DC material like the Justice League

Like I stated earlier in this thread I liked BvS... I thought it was solid

Word. Im cool either way.

I didnt watch the original, but will try to catch this since im stuck home with the pandemic.

Shit just weird to me that everyone agreed to shoot new scenes for a film released years ago
Don't watch the original lol

Without knowing anything about the issues that were going on, you can spot the fuckery in the way the film terribly transitions to the many plots going on as well as the incoherent storyline

I wondered why it was comin' out next Oct if all they had to do was edit it and do the CGI but maybe they thinkin' fuck it and are goin' all out I guess

I didnt hate Leto's joker. I wasnt happy with what I was given, but I knew that was a combination of the studio changing the story and cutting a lot of jokers scenes. I could definitely see the potential. Also, i wasnt crazy about David Ayers depiction of Joker. With all the tats and the teeth.

With all of these rumors coming out, i strongly feel DC/HBO is going to continue the snyderverse at the very least on HBO Max. They are already pushing DC content from the DC universe app on HBO Max and it seems to be successful.

If snyders cut is successful, i expect the Ayer cut to arrive soonafter. How they will continue after that is unknown but theres been tons of rumors for multiple Man of Steel sequels and Ben Affleck helming a Batman Series for HBO Max.

I didnt hate Leto's joker. I wasnt happy with what I was given, but I knew that was a combination of the studio changing the story and cutting a lot of jokers scenes. I could definitely see the potential. Also, i wasnt crazy about David Ayers depiction of Joker. With all the tats and the teeth.

With all of these rumors coming out, i strongly feel DC/HBO is going to continue the snyderverse at the very least on HBO Max. They are already pushing DC content from the DC universe app on HBO Max and it seems to be successful.

If snyders cut is successful, i expect the Ayer cut to arrive soonafter. How they will continue after that is unknown but theres been tons of rumors for multiple Man of Steel sequels and Ben Affleck helming a Batman Series for HBO Max.

That Ben Affleck Batman solo gotta happen. I felt like the fans got cheated outta something he would've killed.

Back