Your Thoughts On The Yacub Theory

g-dog-ona-flytip

"..flossin' with da posse cuttin' in da crib!"
Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$430,763
It's the melanin and probably other factors as well. Not saying folk gonna start flying and turning into superheroes because they black but there's something real to that that people try to avoid.
....but I thought melanin was magic. Thsts what these new age hoteps say" melanin magic.i want my super powers dammit!. Yeaars ago i used to do as they sugessted in youtube videos lioe look at the sun early in the morning , plant my feet in soil or stand barefoot in the dirt and drink alkaline water in order to decalcifly my pineal gland and awaken my third eye. I never changed my diet or quit smoking and drinking though. I didn't follow through with that shit but I was trying to be a black goku gat dammit!

g-dog-ona-flytip

Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$430,763
White and black are ethnic groups. What about Asians? Native Americans? The theory obviously is some cooked up fairy tale from a street hustler. No different than religious groups.
White a d black are racial constructs notnationalities or ethnicities. Every race in this country had a homeland to trace themselves back to "Irish American,Chinese American etc and we just "black' that's not an ethnicity that's an object. Black comes from a word that isnt even the language of our ancestors.. Did Africans consider themselves "black" before European colonization?. Just like there is no such eye color as black there is no such skin tone as black which is actually dark brown that appears black.

Ville'sFinest

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$307,376
....but I thought melanin was magic. Thsts what these new age hoteps say" melanin magic.i want my super powers dammit!. Yeaars ago i used to do as they sugessted in youtube videos lioe look at the sun early in the morning , plant my feet in soil or stand barefoot in the dirt and drink alkaline water in order to decalcifly my pineal gland and awaken my third eye. I never changed my diet or quit smoking and drinking though. I didn't follow through with that shit but I was trying to be a black goku gat dammit!
My dude you should stick with it and took it more seriously you might be walking around this bitch like Static Shock right now🤣🤣.

But really though everybody is not exactly the same world history, biology, anthropology, psychology, esoteric /occult knowledge confirms this when thorough with it.

Don't get it twisted though that melanin shit is a gift and a curse 😅🤣💯.

Reactions: GNS

g-dog-ona-flytip

Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$430,763
My dude you should stick with it and took it more seriously you might be walking around this bitch like Static Shock right now🤣🤣.

But really though everybody is not exactly the same world history, biology, anthropology, psychology, esoteric /occult knowledge confirms this when thorough with it.

Don't get it twisted though that melanin shit is a gift and a curse 😅🤣💯.
I was joking about that goku shit though.