Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E5: Top 3 Females.

Chi: I don't have much to say, but i'll listen to a mf all day

Kandy: Yea... we can tell

giphy.gif

We had a lot of dope female posters on here, especially in 2017.

My Top 3 of alltime

1. @Kandy - I said it the other day, she's the best ABW poster of alltime male or female. Most of the games, ideas for the site, biggest threads, giveaways, etc all came from Kandy. There's not a close 2nd tbh.

2. BNE - She helped create ABW in a sense. She played a big part in the destruction of The BB and the rise of ABW, i'll probably speak on it in an interview one day. But besides that, in 2017 her presence was felt, easily the most hated member, this was before Race took her title lol.

3A. - @Race Jones - Her presence is felt the second she logs on. She's the same online as she is offline and tbh she's 100 times more animated offline, she just gives us a sample on here. We disagree alot, but I can only respect her passion and desire to make a change for the better.

3B - @Lea , she had a spark when she started but now's she's just garbage lol Nah, she made a strong impact the second @AP21 brought her to the site. Super witty, intelligent and had a line of niggas ready to shoot their shot. Another woman whose impact is felt when she's online, unfortunately she disappears a lot but when she's online ABW is a million times better.

she's the best ABW poster of alltime male or female. Most of the games, ideas for the site, biggest threads, giveaways, etc all came from Kandy. There's not a close 2nd
This was kinda why I was reluctant to say all that, cuz I ain't just wanna say all that cuz she on the pod with me...

But that's how I pretty much felt. Every stat you can make up to grade posters Kandy is #1.

The jigga joke was silly, but the point was valid.

The thing I'm taking away the most is that we don't have to trip about laughing over the person talking when they say something funny.

I've been worried that my laugh might be too loud and throw someone off.... But I can tell it sounds fine

Intro and outro music! Ayyyyyeeee!!!

real shit @Duwop when you mentioned how most folks think they are the hero of their movie. Lotta folks dont even consider they might be the fuckin villain. sheesh

Agreed @Kandy random bullshit smalltalk is TRASH! lol

@Chicity rant about drugs at the end was hilarious.

@AP21 calling him "the fuzz" had be rollin

I appreciate that yall are biggin up black businesses for the giveaways. Keep up the good shit yall

Back