Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/6/19

Which is why I hate that they have these theme PPVs. Nothing happens organically at all. Why these muthafuckas even in a Hell in a Cell match? No real heat in that rivalry at all to justify it. That and the fact that they repeat main event matches so many times I feel like these dudes wrestled each other in Hell in a Cell before.

I think it would've made more sense if it was Fiend who was violently punishing Seth in that way. If HE was the one who gave Seth the chair shot to the head...buried him under the ladder and chairs...hit him wit the tool box...then hit him using the sledge hammer...that would've been fine.

B/c the Fiend character is sadistic. So you expected that from him. He don't give af about a title. He just wanna inflict pain. So it would've made more sense for him do all that. AND THEN...pin Seth.

I think it would've made more sense if it was Fiend who was violently punishing Seth in that way. If HE was the one who gave Seth the chair shot to the head...buried him under the ladder and chairs...hit him wit the tool box...then hit him using the sledge hammer...that would've been fine.

B/c the Fiend character is sadistic. So you expected that from him. He don't give af about a title. He just wanna inflict pain. So it would've made more sense for him do all that. AND THEN...pin Seth.

this what i was saying last night. Should of been the Fiend administering the beat down

but also what if u look at it this way..

what if the Fiend is the one who pulled that out of Rollins and forced him to take it to that level? it could play right into the whole "Let me in" saying.

meaning he got in Seths head and drove him mad inside of the cell.

Only thing is they would need to turn Rollins. Which they should do anyways following the reaction he got last night

this what i was saying last night. Should of been the Fiend administering the beat down

but also what if u look at it this way..

what if the Fiend is the one who pulled that out of Rollins and forced him to take it to that level? it could play right into the whole "Let me in" saying.

meaning he got in Seths head and drove him mad inside of the cell.

Only thing is they would need to turn Rollins. Which they should do anyways following the reaction he got last night

You know what's funny...I was thinkin this same EXACT scenario. Lol. Hell, the belt didn't even have to be on the line for that.

tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo5_400.gifv
tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo2_400.gifv

tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo3_400.gifv
tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo8_400.gifv

tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo1_400.gifv
tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo7_400.gifv

tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo4_400.gifv
tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo10_400.gifv

tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo6_400.gifv
tumblr_pyzis57S4h1rmv1vdo9_400.gifv

Nice discussion they had going. They really going out to their way to push the sports feel of this shit now and after seeing that I wouldn't be surprised if they really did go with that ending to get people talking. They even addressed that xpac clip so it seems like they wanted that reaction just not all the negativity that came with it. I know they weren't expecting that shit

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK ITS HELL IN A CELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? Still so fucking stuuuuuupid.

The debate is stupid and uneeded because it just proves how dumb WWE logic is, wtf is this show?? Lol it comes off so fake.

Last edited:
Dude w/ the glasses is on the same wave as me . I didn't really think about it until was still seeing ppl bring up the mankind spot and HHH hitting Michael's in the back with a sledgehammer. They basically still stuck on that era despite today's product being nothing like it was back then. The ending although wack makes sense with the way WWE really handles concussions and shit like that.

They were going for an ending that felt real and it just came across as bullshit. Which is why the match should of never took place in the cell.

Back