Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 7/14/19

I swear we better not get rematches of rematches

Well..

Local advertising for the 7/24 WWE Extreme Rules PPV in Philadelphia, PA at the Wells Fargo Center currently features the following:

*WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin Tables Match

*WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler.

*Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre & Shane McMahon Handicap Match.

They had trouble selling this ppv last night so to fix it they give us damn near the same exact stuff

Tacoma Washington and Philly are way 2 different crowds, Philly is guaranteed to come out regardless because its top a 3 wrestling city . If anything Philly will get rowdy with the chants.

Also expected the same matches with a stipulation because Summer Slam is after and that's when they will finally present fresh feuds as usual.

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe has been made official for the 7/14 WWE Extreme Rules PPV in Philadelphia, PA. That's the same city where Joe won the Ring of Honor Championship.

Watch Joe get beat wit a roll up tho

this nigga stay losing to roll ups in the WWE, I dnt know why they be booking him like that. I guess its to keep him strong

Maybe this Extreme rules match will be the big pay off

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese is official for the WWE Extreme Rules PPV

Coming off this week's RAW and Smackdown Live, here is the full card for Sunday's WWE Extreme Rules PPV:

WWE Universal and RAW Women’s Titles Winners Take All
Becky Lynch (c) and Seth Rollins (c) vs. Lacey Evans and Baron Corbin

WWE Title
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Smackdown Live Women’s Title
Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross

Smackdown Live Tag Team Titles
Rowan & Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Xavier Woods & Big E vs. HeavyMachinery

RAW Tag Team Titles
The Revival (c) vs. The Usos

WWE United States Title
Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles

WWE Cruiserweight Title
Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese

No Holds Barred Match
Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre vs. The Undertaker & Roman Reigns

Last Man Standing Match
Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley

Aleister Black vs. Cesaro

I’m actually looking forward to this ppv tonight. As for Brock showing up and cashing in, what if this happened (doubt it will but why not think about it?)

Kofi barely beats joe, joe chokes him out after, here comes Brock to cash in. Suplex after suplex. F5 and pins Kofi only to stop the pin fall to inflict more pain. Hits another f5 but Bobby Lashley comes out to best down Brock and Brock’s cash in attempt is foiled. Bobby beats down Brock. Chairs, ring steps, goes thru the announce table. Sets up a epic match for summerslam. You like?

I’m actually looking forward to this ppv tonight. As for Brock showing up and cashing in, what if this happened (doubt it will but why not think about it?)

Kofi barely beats joe, joe chokes him out after, here comes Brock to cash in. Suplex after suplex. F5 and pins Kofi only to stop the pin fall to inflict more pain. Hits another f5 but Bobby Lashley comes out to best down Brock and Brock’s cash in attempt is foiled. Bobby beats down Brock. Chairs, ring steps, goes thru the announce table. Sets up a epic match for summerslam. You like?
That's a nice set up but I don't want Joe to lose tonight so do the cash in against Rollins

Back