Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Live in Separate Houses From Your Spouse?

No. So if either of us wanted some late night sex. We'd have to get up and walk across a bridge just to make that happen instead of just rolling over and getting shit popping.

Not for me at all for more reasons than sex though

I'd get married this weekend if we could live like that.

I'd even compromise and say we could live in the same (big ass) house. He has his wing and I have mine.

For me, it would be like we're kinda still dating...sometimes you stay at my place and sometimes I stay at yours. Keeping in mind, the 'three day rule' tho. Our "visits" are 3 days max! Any longer, we'd start getting on each other's #nerbs...well he'd get on my #nerbs lol

Our marriage would still be pretty "traditional" otherwise.

I'd even compromise and say we could live in the same (big ass) house. He has his wing and I have mine.

For me, it would be like we're kinda still dating...sometimes you stay at my place and sometimes I stay at yours. Keeping in mind, the 'three day rule' tho. Our "visits" are 3 days max! Any longer, we'd start getting on each other's #nerbs...well he'd get on my #nerbs lol

So when we getting married then?

If the next thing you say is that youre down for a city hall wedding, ill be down to put everything in your name. Sole ownership on titles and all.
LOL

City hall is fine with me...get in, get married, bada boom bada bing...

Howwwwever...a lit ass reception is a must. Not a lot of people, only our very closest friends and family...masks are required, no kids.

no bridge house but I've been talking about "the parents loft" for years

basically I wanna buy a condo or apartment to have aside for either of us to go to when we need to get away

1 week out of the month each.....just worry about you and work and whatever else you want to

its not a cheating pad....more of a recharging station kinda thing

not only do you get time to yourself for hobbies or naps or reflection, etc....but you also get to miss your s/o after a few days so now you're excited to go back home

there's so many positives to something like that if you're serious about preserving your relationship and keeping your sanity and self awareness

dope af.....shit would probably stay fresh for a long time

So when we getting married then?
This weekend
If the next thing you say is that youre down for a city hall wedding, ill be down to put everything in your name. Sole ownership on titles and all.
Lmaooo at no kids.

Fuck them lil mfers.
forum.jpg

no bridge house but I've been talking about "the parents loft" for years

basically I wanna buy a condo or apartment to have aside for either of us to go to when we need to get away

1 week out of the month each.....just worry about you and work and whatever else you want to

its not a cheating pad....more of a recharging station kinda thing

not only do you get time to yourself for hobbies or naps or reflection, etc....but you also get to miss your s/o after a few days so now you're excited to go back home

there's so many positives to something like that if you're serious about preserving your relationship and keeping your sanity and self awareness

Real shit.

I dont think people understand the importance of having a life outside your s/o. Like have your own friends, your own hangouts, etc.

I cant imagine having to be with my wife at home all the time, and then also be with her everytime I go out.

Dont get me wrong. Doing things together is very important too. You and your wife should have mutual friends. Yall should wanna go out together. And do all that.

But yall should also have some time and friends apart.

People get so scared of this cause they automatically think their S/O gon cheat, and if thats the case, why even marry that person?

Matterfact, im about to agree with dude from the other thread. I dont agree with 95% of relationships. Lmaooo

Back