2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the real, i wouldnt have issues with trillfate coming back.

I had jokes in this thread, but they just jokes.

I dont think anyone has real malice towards fam, atleast I dont.

Just come back as himself and not as a character, take some of these jokes, and get back to posting.

Dude was a dope poster in the NBA thread

Maybe that was the real him this time

we wouldn’t know

On the real, i wouldnt have issues with trillfate coming back.

I had jokes in this thread, but they just jokes.

I dont think anyone has real malice towards fam, atleast I dont.

Just come back as himself and not as a character, take some of these jokes, and get back to posting.

Dude was a dope poster in the NBA thread
I can understand @Inori @TheNightKing @Infamous114 and @HellCzar reasons for going at dude mercilessly because he was quick to call them coons, gheys, and spic or whatever. That a L he'll have to endure but for the most part the other posters don't give a shit

If yall gonna be doing all this extra shit. Then I will let him know it ain't worth it. But I have his words about all that has happened
I have no issues with dude. I think what some posters have an issue with is his attacks on others with different views.

Hell, he enjoys fighting. But how you gonna say line crossing things and not expect serious blow back, knowing you have a past? He brought up infamous ethnic background. Most didnt know. Infamous returned the same energy.

Just rock your scarlet letter and continue to grow and change. He not the only poster rocking a scarlet letter. In the grand scheme of things, most these posters dont even really care. People just getting their jokes off.

I have no issues with dude. I think what some posters have an issue with is his attacks on others with different views.

Hell, he enjoys fighting. But how you gonna say line crossing things and not expect serious blow back, knowing you have a past? He brought up infamous ethnic background. Most didnt know. Infamous returned the same energy.

Just rock your scarlet letter and continue to grow and change. He not the only poster rocking a scarlet letter. In the grand scheme of things, most these posters dont even really care. People just getting their jokes off.
He called me a Mexican. Ask any Latino that isnt one if that shit flies. Right, @BlackRain @87alan ?

The crazy thing about this whole Trillfate is a weirdo thing. Trillfate was just a pimp

There was a actual poster that was really a weirdo the authorities almost got called on homie. A IC female poster hit me up and told me about homie and asked me to help her out when I was a mod on the IC. Shorty called the niggas mom and everything and was going to them people about homie as well. My nigga was obsessed over her

The crazy thing about this whole Trillfate is a weirdo thing. Trillfate was just a pimp

There was a actual poster that was really a weirdo the authorities almost got called on homie. A IC female poster hit me up and told me about homie and asked me to help her out when I was a mod on the IC. Shorty called the niggas mom and everything and was going to them people about homie as well. My nigga was obsessed over her
You may be right. He certainly knows how to get women on his side. But at some point when he gets rejected he does go creep mode it seems.

Then again, acting like somebody you’re not online is weirdo behavior to me.

In honor of our fallen poster. I present to you his final words. Narrated by Royal
Please know @5th Letter @Kzzl @Race Jones the Poster known here on ABW as Disanthrope appreciates your views. He wishes you good tidings.

Royal disclaimer: for all yall squawking ass posters worried about the wrong thing.

In honor of our fallen poster. I present to you his final words. Narrated by Royal
Please know @5th Letter @Kzzl @Race Jones the Poster known here on ABW as Disanthrope appreciates your views. He wishes you good tidings.

Royal disclaimer: for all yall squawking ass posters worried about the wrong thing.

This was beautifully read

This shit just one bad soap opera

Status
Not open for further replies.