Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Winny Munoz

if she can be bought whats her prices? has anyone hit her dm and asked what shes hitting her?

that's how you get blocked LOL asking her directly

But she has bragged about it on a IG live with her other girls at one point ..
Im sure she has a manger for high rollers wanting to spend that much money .. also sure she's under contract at the bar like most girls are and someone would just contact the owner of the bar .. tell him a roller coming in looking to blow alot of money (ball player rapper Rich banker or Dubai dude .
He then make sure she's on tap.
Its not the strippers that bringing in the most money. its the bar girls especially in NYC..
THINK ABOUT IT.
you think she can afford to live in NYC just on bartender gig. Club taking 75% OFF TOP..
Apartment Traveling on private jets staying 5 star hotels or mansions ....
If y'all don't think she selling that ass & titis ,,, I have to some beach front home to sell you in Iowa

Im sure she has a manger for high rollers wanting to spend that much money .. also sure she's under contract at the bar like most girls are and someone would just contact the owner of the bar .. tell him a roller coming in looking to blow alot of money (ball player rapper Rich banker or Dubai dude .
Its not the strippers that bringing in the most money. its the bar girls especially in NYC..
THINK ABOUT IT.
you think she can afford to live in NYC just on bartender gig. Club taking 75% OFF TOP..
If y'all don't think she selling that ass & titis ,,, I have to some beach front home to sell you in Iowa
i dont doubt it

what’s the point of having such expensive videos if many people won’t buy them and they are so short. I can’t tell if she wants to sell or not

Last edited:
what’s the point of having such expensive videos if many people won’t buy them and they are so short. I can’t tell if she wants to sell or not
sometimes i think its their ego, they feel their too "bad" "fine" "pretty" to sell to low. i think in their minds it makes them look/feel basic. i call it the snobby hoe syndrome.

snobby hoe syndrome manifest it self in many forms, the ones that think their too good to bust it open(raven loso) or the ones tha sell short vids but charges $$$ sometimes it not even them in the vid(gissylynettee).

some are just plain greedy and emotional in how they run their business.

sometimes i think its their ego, they feel their too "bad" "fine" "pretty" to sell to low. i think in their minds it makes them look/feel basic. i call it the snobby hoe syndrome.

snobby hoe syndrome manifest it self in many forms, the ones that think their too good to bust it open(raven loso) or the ones tha sell short vids but charges $$$ sometimes it not even them in the vid(gissylynettee).

some are just plain greedy and emotional in how they run their business.

I agree that it is that

but from a business view you would want to sell as much and continue making a profit. It’s just another side hustle to trap the thirsTy RICHman

THINK ABOUT IT.

so these girls who work at Starlets are practically prostitutes?

I've seen some girls make it out and not work in those places anymore but they still live in an expensive lifestyle going off IG, that life is definitely funded by someone else.

THINK ABOUT IT.
My dude, you're an absolute visionary!

Back