Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Who Killed Malcolm X?

He spoke badly about their messenger/leader after things went south and it seems like they felt he wanted Elijahs spot

Is that enough to be called a traitor though?

@The Mad Titan

"And after he exposed the multiple teens who had children by Elijah"

Is that facts?

Always bothered me

How can you love X and love the NOI.

What did X do to be considered a traitor though

Yeah it's pretty crazy. They considered him a traitor because he went to the press about Elijah having sex with and impregnating several of his teen secretaries.

Shit is nuts. After watching the doc, it's easy to see how divided things were between those dedicated to the NOI itself and those dedicated to the religion. That's part of the reason dude was able to live out his life in Jersey with no smoke. But I also think he was protected by the feds, one dude even alluded to such.

Yeah it's pretty crazy. They considered him a traitor because he went to the press about Elijah having sex with and impregnating several of his teen secretaries.

Shit is nuts. After watching the doc, it's easy to see how divided things were between those dedicated to the NOI itself and those dedicated to the religion. That's part of the reason dude was able to live out his life in Jersey with no smoke. But I also think he was protected by the feds, one dude even alluded to such.

When it comes to kids I play no games. Anybody thats down with that shit is against my code

Thanks for the info.

Im check it all out this weekend

Was a good doc

There was footage of Malcom I'd never seen before. I feel that in the end, it was a kill two birds with one stone type of thing. Once the politics came into play, Malcom was silenced and pretty much an outcast. I find it strange that despite Malcom giving white folk that verbal work many times before, Elijah had a big problem with his chickens coming home to roost comments. Then I peeped the comment from the feds saying they had a high level informant and basically said that person was in the top circle of command (probably one of the children)

And after he exposed the multiple teens who had children by Elijah, he sealed his fate I believe. That was like the 1960s version of "Surviving". The feds no doubt wanted him dead so I think there was some cooperation between the two

I hated seeing sister Betty having those mics shoved in her face. She was obviously distraught and trying to gather what little strength she had and them devils wouldn't let her be. Talk about hateful
Was it really teens that Muhammad was messing with, I heard they were young but considering he was old that them being young could be mean they were early 20's

Lord of mercy the fbi and cia are fucking subvert everything. It’s so implied that they approached William x Bradley and the rest and gave them the go ahead

Malcolm's biggest mistake was thinking the NOI would turn on Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm X was definitely cut from a different cloth and underestimated the amount of greed and envy in the common man. He was too real for this world. Great documentary though.
Which is wild considering where he came from in life

Back