Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
and I'm over here googling "40mm hornets nest rounds" 'cause now I want one more than ever.

there's a 4x410 shotgun shell hornets nest round. Can you imagine the level of damage of 4 of these hitting at once???

Brenneke_Magnum_SL-4103M.jpg
Be sure to post what you find that may be the only way I may change my mind lmao. I may have to look at these rounds.

I was at a gun show here a year or so ago and saw shotgun shells that had glass and trace round and some crazy stuff but the prices I'm like naw if I had youtube channel and was set up like that I'd invest in em

Be sure to post what you find that may be the only way I may change my mind lmao. I may have to look at these rounds.

I was at a gun show here a year or so ago and saw shotgun shells that had glass and trace round and some crazy stuff but the prices I'm like naw if I had youtube channel and was set up like that I'd invest in em

I got a grip of money coming... I'm buying this shit along with several hornets nest rounds and assorted others.

Debating on what to buy to mount it to though.

I got a grip of money coming... I'm buying this shit along with several hornets nest rounds and assorted others.

Debating on what to buy to mount it to though.
Hold up 2200.00 just to fire the hornets nest rounds. Mane let me know when you get it so I can come over and fire it off 1 time lol. You don't have any kind of rifle already?? Man you about to spend at least 4 g's.

Hold up 2200.00 just to fire the hornets nest rounds. Mane let me know when you get it so I can come over and fire it off 1 time lol. You don't have any kind of rifle already?? Man you about to spend at least 4 g's.

If I can get my grubby hands on some explosive rounds, I will. Better to have the launcher should the opportunity present itself to buy the grenades than not to have it.

Besides, at least I can make use of it while I wait.

@King Smutty do you go to a free range or do you have a membership at one of those paid ones? I've been going to a free range but they close in august for cleaning and so I was checking out the paid ones. Some of these prices are insane. I do like that most of the paid ones I've seen have the automated target instead of having to walk your target to a distance though

@King Smutty do you go to a free range or do you have a membership at one of those paid ones? I've been going to a free range but they close in august for cleaning and so I was checking out the paid ones. Some of these prices are insane. I do like that most of the paid ones I've seen have the automated target instead of having to walk your target to a distance though
Where are you at that they have a free range?

It's a paid one well worth it imo. Where I go to the longest rifle range starts at 600 yards and goes to 800 you have to qualify to shoot on that side by the other side of it 100,200 350. 3 big pistol bays skee shooting its all outside. Only the 100 yard rifle range is covered.

The only thing and I mean the only thing I hate is that you have to pick up your shell casings. You can stay out there all day if you want. I've been the first one there and the last to leave at times.

The stuff I have I don't need a time limit on how long I can be on the lane.

It's a paid one well worth it imo. Where I go to the longest rifle range starts at 600 yards and goes to 800 you have to qualify to shoot on that side by the other side of it 100,200 350. 3 big pistol bays skee shooting its all outside. Only the 100 yard rifle range is covered.

The only thing and I mean the only thing I hate is that you have to pick up your shell casings. You can stay out there all day if you want. I've been the first one there and the last to leave at times.

The stuff I have I don't need a time limit on how long I can be on the lane.
Damn. Goes to 800yds? The free one I go to only goes to 100

Do you do reloading? I'm not a fan of the hour long time slots either. but I've heard you can just reserve multiple ones but you still have to take a break for when the next time slot people show up. I noticed some of the paid places only allow brass too

Back