Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you got an AR pistol or a SBR weapon you need to get these KNS no walk trigger pins.
KNS-NRTHPMOD2-3.jpg

I was having issues with my at pistol trigger pins slipping while at the range.

20201006_154723.jpg
New pelican case for my other guns. I might try and fit 4 guns in this one. The other one just like this and got my 2 in it real deal party pack

Are most of y’all aware of all the states you can carry concealed in outside your home state?

no

if I go somewhere I feel like I need it on me, its on me.....law beside the point

thats rare out of town tho.....shit stays in the car or in a bag

im curious to know where all ya'll be carrying...i've never given much thought to licenses and all that b/c I dont plan on having my shit on my hip in walmart

I was just reading a guy got a license in Utah and can carry in 32 states.

As often as I cross state lines I need to know if I’m violating.

no

if I go somewhere I feel like I need it on me, its on me.....law beside the point

thats rare out of town tho.....shit stays in the car or in a bag

im curious to know where all ya'll be carrying...i've never given much thought to licenses and all that b/c I dont plan on having my shit on my hip in walmart
Anytime I'm out i got it on me zoo with the kids at the mall wherever. Even when I travel out of town I'll check the laws

Many years ago I was going to Chicago and got pulled over for speeding have him the normal license, insurance and my gun permit he looked and like what's this for I told him i was legally able to carry on me and told him it was on the seat under a towel. He was shocked that you could ride like that.
But did advise me that's not the case in Illinois and they have to be separated mag in the trunk gun in the glove box. We talked for a good minute and he let me go and really thanked me that I was upfront and clear with him.

Anytime I'm out i got it on me zoo with the kids at the mall wherever. Even when I travel out of town I'll check the laws

THIS......

I got my CPL

I carry 90% of the time

and if you live in Michigan and you're black traveling to surrounding areas, you better carry

A couple of weeks ago I was in Walmart and this whiteboy comes out of nowhere to have a conversation about beef...

He was open carrying...the dumbass was of course trying to intimidate me.....

Kel-Tec P17 looks like a fun piece to have. Cheap without being a Hi-Point, reliable as hell, and accurate. Think I'm gonna add this to my list.

Back