Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man you better off getting a bb gun. But nah I'll tell everybody go to your local gun store and put your hands on some of em if you got big hand and want something to conceal make sure your hand is comfortable with the pinky extension. And just look at some glocks,sig, Springfield and some other one's

I look at guns the same way I do motorcycles: Start small and work your way up.

Get into a solid .22LR to get a feel for shooting, then work your way up from there. Don't run out and by the big shits you saw in the latest crime flick 'cause you ain't ready for that yet.

Same way I would tell someone interested in riding a bike to start out with a 300cc joint. Don't jump out there on an 1100cc and expect to be able to handle it.

I look at guns the same way I do motorcycles: Start small and work your way up.

Get into a solid .22LR to get a feel for shooting, then work your way up from there. Don't run out and by the big shits you saw in the latest crime flick 'cause you ain't ready for that yet.

Same way I would tell someone interested in riding a bike to start out with a 300cc joint. Don't jump out there on an 1100cc and expect to be able to handle it.
Lol funny you bring up this analogy, cause when I was looking at motorcycles I was wanting to get a hayabusa now mind you never rode other than when I got the permit to ride, the salesman wouldn't sell it to me cause he figured I'd kill myself on it and I told him not until I know how to ride and do everything far as being safe it was a joke that didn't go to well. But I knew where he was coming from

But he talked about keeping up with my friends who all been riding for years, and skill set. But I looked at it as get what I want once cause I wasn't trying to sell one bike to get another one and just wanted the busa cause it was clean as shit. I wouldn't start nobody off except a kid with a .22 a 9 or .40 Its good enough for any adult.

Y’all see the new shit from Palmetto State Arms?

they putting out this glock 19 clone for $299.It’s called the PSA Dagger 9.

Uses glock mags and parts. definitely gonna get one at that price. It comes out around March.

Lol funny you bring up this analogy, cause when I was looking at motorcycles I was wanting to get a hayabusa now mind you never rode other than when I got the permit to ride, the salesman wouldn't sell it to me cause he figured I'd kill myself on it and I told him not until I know how to ride and do everything far as being safe it was a joke that didn't go to well. But I knew where he was coming from

But he talked about keeping up with my friends who all been riding for years, and skill set. But I looked at it as get what I want once cause I wasn't trying to sell one bike to get another one and just wanted the busa cause it was clean as shit. I wouldn't start nobody off except a kid with a .22 a 9 or .40 Its good enough for any adult.

I've always wonder what cats have against the .22lr or .22wmr.

It's like shooting a bb gun. And they a pain in the ass to load. I got a lil .22 revolver ehhhhh not my favorite. They nice lil pocket bangers though

LOL at it's like shooting a bb gun. Nah, I wouldn't say that. The few that I've shot weren't difficult to load EXCEPT for the magazine on my old 10/22 rifle. That thing was a royal pain.

Last edited:
Just a basic handgun to start out nothing too crazy.

I wanted to see about getting a concealed carry but I live in California it’s pretty much impossible to get that out here

Not sure where in Cali you are, but check out Redstone Firearms. Black owned gun store

pretty sure this is common knowledge, but im not a gun owner so i thought this was kinda cool as I really didnt know any of this

@The Mad Titan
@konceptjones

Shop around my house has the cZ P-10 suppressor ready for $399. I might cop this weekend

Do you plan on getting a suppressor? You'll probably spend more on the that than the gun

What they gon do? I don’t even know the process

You can't just run out and buy one, there's a process to it. You got paperwork to fill out (ATF Form 4 if I'm not mistaken) and you gotta pay for the tax stamp for the silencer and the ATF has to approve it. Whole shit can take about a year.

Back