Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

Roman Polanski

Raped a 14 year old anally in the late 70s in the States

Absconded the country when the law came for his azz... And hasn't returned there since

Lives in France now but won an Academy Award for The Pianist in 2003... An American film body granted him that award because he made a movie about the Holocaust (Jewish sensibilities)

And let's not forget Whoopi Goldberg caping for him

Meryl Streep, Martin Scorsese and alot of prominent Hollywood people signed a petition for his release back in 2009. Polanski got a standing ovation when his movie The Pianist was announced as the winner for best picture at the 2003 Oscars......these same people (and Hollywood in general) went from that to wearing #timesup pins, wearing black, including equal pay / support for sexual assault victims in their acceptance speeches and other empty gestures at the last couple of Oscar ceremonies

Last edited:
Luc besson

he wrote a movie called the professional.

basically a hitman saves a 12 or 14 yr old girl.
the girl tries to seduce him. in the anerican version he doesnt fall for it...but i heard in the europe version he does.

its about the writers real life. his young mate was no other than the blue chick in the fifth element movie. scooped when she was like 14.

0*xXgVx9BmUY2F1tpr.

sad part in all this.....natalie portman. the star in this movie...her parent allowed her to do the movie after reading the script but pushed to have the sex scene taken out.

portman often said she never wanted to do a sexy role again because of how they sexualize her at such an early age.

hes the story
https://www.accessonline.com/articl...ut-being-sexualized-age-12-after-professional

Last edited:
Roman Polanski

Raped a 14 year old anally in the late 70s in the States

Absconded the country when the law came for his azz... And hasn't returned there since

Lives in France now but won an Academy Award for The Pianist in 2003... An American film body granted him that award because he made a movie about the Holocaust (Jewish sensibilities)

And let's not forget Whoopi Goldberg caping for him

Well You know how that goes.

Power of the kike.

The movie "An Open Secret" explores this subject as well. An hour and thirty, so make some time.
https://vimeo. com/142444429

Shit won't link cause of privacy settings. Close the space before the .com and paste it in your browser. Or just search for the movie title on google. Should be first thing that pops up.

https://www.apnews.com/7bc6207494ed4c9c8329848656531f51

Sundance adds documentary about Michael Jackson accusers

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sundance said Wednesday that a documentary about two boys who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse will premiere at its film festival later this month, while the Jackson estate called the film “just another rehash of dated and discredited allegations.”

The Sundance Institute announced the addition of “Leaving Neverland” to its festival lineup along with “The Brink,” a documentary about former Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon.

The Jackson estate promptly denounced the “Leaving Neverland.”

“This is yet another lurid production in an outrageous and pathetic attempt to exploit and cash in on Michael Jackson,” an estate statement said.

A description of “Leaving Neverland” says it will tell the story of two men who are now in their 30s and began long-running relationships with Jackson at ages 7 and 10 when Jackson was at the height of his fame.

The names of the accusers in the documentary were not released. Jackson was acquitted of molestation charges in 2005.

The film is produced and directed by BAFTA-winning director Dan Reed. A representative for Reed did not immediately reply to an after-hours email seeking comment.

The Sundance Film Festival kicks off on Jan 24 and runs through Feb. 4.

Was mylie Cyrus with dude while she was under age?

Rihanna came into the industry kinda young under jayz

Tone Loc & Young MC made a whole song about taking advantage of women with that funky cold medina

Luc besson

he wrote a movie called the professional.

basically a hitman saves a 12 or 14 yr old girl.
the girl tries to seduce him. in the anerican version he doesnt fall for it...but i heard in the europe version he does.

its about the writers real life. his young mate was no other than the blue chick in the fifth element movie. scooped when she was like 14.

0*xXgVx9BmUY2F1tpr.

sad part in all this.....natalie portman. the star in this movie...her parent allowed her to do the movie after reading the script but pushed to have the sex scene taken out.

portman often said she never wanted to do a sexy role again because of how they sexualize her at such an early age.

hes the story
https://www.accessonline.com/articl...ut-being-sexualized-age-12-after-professional

Saw this movie on a flight a couple years ago..thought the relationship with Natalie Portman’s character and the hitman was creepy as hell.

Saw this movie on a flight a couple years ago..thought the relationship with Natalie Portman’s character and the hitman was creepy as hell.
when i saw it i thought the same thing.....i had to look up the plot of the movie cause i thought i saw seeing shit.

its crazy i read that when she got in bed with him....they was supposed to have sex or some shit...

why would you put your child in such a situation...even as a movie.

shit fucked my head up......shit is sad.

when i saw it i thought the same thing.....i had to look up the plot of the movie cause i thought i saw seeing shit.

its crazy i read that when she got in bed with him....they was supposed to have sex or some shit...

why would you put your child in such a situation...even as a movie.

shit fucked my head up......shit is sad.

Don't read anything by Nabokov

I can't think of a person around my age that doesn't remember this shit. Every time I see Lowe back on TV I'm not understanding how he was ever able to make a comeback like that.
i vaguely remember it.....
i also remember him with a black chick talking shit

Back