Welcome To aBlackWeb

When White Privilege Goes Wrong

Don't tell me you are one of those. It sounds exactly like the Johnson admirers who denies the littlest thing about their antics, even when many times reportedly and publically exposed. ?
:js4:
Ahhh the anticipated deflection

You called Tariq a conman and when asked to present proof of your claim you babble instead, fake laughter emoji and all..

Your baseless claims are just that

Disliking him doesn't give you license to lie on him

:js4:
Ahhh the anticipated deflection

You called Tariq a conman and when asked to present proof of your claim you babble instead, fake laughter emoji and all..

Your baseless claims are just that

Disliking him doesn't give you license to lie on him

Are you familiar with the "Hidden Colors" financing controversy?

Bruhhhhhhh

In the first 15 seconds dude says "he's not a scam artist" TWICE

:imsayin:

That's for proving my point for me.

Talk about self ether!

Good day

You're not even giving time to listen to the entire video illustrating how Nasheed's 'Hidden Color' project is a financial pithole.

You're not even giving time to listen to the entire video illustrating how Nasheed's 'Hidden Color' project is a financial pithole.
Nope. I cut it off right after that because it's not proof of him being a con man. Its someones opinion. Noone has been ripped off and that's all that matters. Everything else is feelings.. nothing more than feeeeelingsss

Nope. I cut it off right after that because it's not proof of him being a con man. Its someones opinion. Noone has been ripped off and that's all that matters. Everything else is feelings.. nothing more than feeeeelingsss
Also, the like ratio in that video ain't very good

Half the comments are pro Tariq too, so yeah...

These are statements of many years of anecdotal evidence, backed up by the major piece of evidence - e.g. "Hidden Colors" - been publicly exposed as a scam.

That's heavy enough to consider the pleading.

Back