Welcome To aBlackWeb

When White Privilege Goes Wrong

This Tariq Nasheed man is twisting the narrative. No one knows what occurs between this cop and the young amateur pugilist, besides the fact the former one is a Philadelphia blue (and that cops out there are allegedly reputed to be fists-first-when-you-let-me-in-and-shoot-later, lest according some black folks on Twitter) .

This Tariq Nasheed man is twisting the narrative. No one knows what occurs between this cop and the young amateur pugilist, besides the fact the former one is a Philadelphia blue (and that cops out there are allegedly reputed to be fists-first-when-you-let-me-in-and-shoot-later, lest according some black folks on Twitter) .
Do have proof to back up your claims or not?

Do have proof to back up your claims or not?

This video is trending since yesterday and has been re-tweeted multiple times. Two different tweets of that same video mentions it occured at Philly, looking at the cop's dressing... and fistful, procedural attempt to neutralize the civilian.

This video is trending since yesterday and has been re-tweeted multiple times. Two different tweets of that same video mentions it occured at Philly, looking at the cop's dressing... and fistful, procedural attempt to neutralize the civilian.
So how is he twisting the narritive?

are you on Terry Crews time?

Can't stand this man for years. My mother has gone all Mo'nique on his bald ass since a longtime and was repeatedly hammering to any of her children he was a Coon we have to keep defiance since the first time she watched White Chicks in '05, lol. I started to look at him as such since his cameos in The Big Bang Theory.

Can't stand this man for years. My mother has gone all Mo'nique on his bald ass since a longtime and was repeatedly hammering to any of her children he was a Coon we have to keep defiance since the first time she watched White Chicks in '05, lol. I started to look at him as such since his cameos in The Big Bang Theory.
Sure.

Back