Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Your Top 5 Favorite Movies?

"Thin line" been my favorite movie since a kid.

Yall comic book nerd niggas the only people i ever seen frontin on Scarface

Malcolm X .. nuff said.

And Boomerang is a classic playa flick with an allstar cast and classic quotables.
Fuck Boomerang!

Paid in Full
Boomerang
Thin Line
Kill Bill
The Matrix

Honorable mention:
Malcolm X, Major League, Pulp Fiction, Friday, Coming to America and John Wick

Major League?! What you know about Willie Mays Hayes and Joe Boo?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
I've watched these 4 movies more than I've watched any other in my lifetime. Not to mention the very quotable dialogue throughout these films that has been emulated in popular culture (outside of Big Trouble in Little China. Lmao) even now.

The 5th pick is hard for me because it's so many movies I love for various reasons but my top 4 are for sure those listed below

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Coming to America
3. 40 Year Old Virgin
4. Big Trouble in Little China

Last edited:
I've watched these 4 movies more than I've watched any other in my lifetime. Not to mention the very quotable dialogue throughout these films that has been emulated in popular culture (outside of Big Trouble in Little China. Lmao) even now.

The 5th pick is hard for me because it's so many movies I love for various reasons but my top 4 are for sure those listed below

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Coming to America
3. 40 Year Old Virgin
4. Big Trouble in Little China

After serious thought my 5th favorite movie of all time is

5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

No doubt my favorite musical (I have the soundtrack on my phone lmao) of all time and a movie I've watched so much as a kid growing up and still watch till this day. I've watched this musical more than Disney animated films which also says alot with how they are reimagining and releasing them for today's consumption.

Taxi Driver
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
American Beauty
Goodfellas
Die Hard

'lost tapes' top five

- Minority Report
- Heat
- Die Hard
- Malcolm X (A muthafuckin masterpiece... Spike outdid himself here)
- Bad Boys

Back