Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the age of some of the oldest things you currently own? How much has changed about the product since you bought it?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
My fridge of 13 years finally went out on me.

Since i bought this, they now put tvs and shit on the front of the fridge. I demo'd one in the store yesterday and that bitch can scan ya shit in the inside and tell you what is in it so you dont have to open it. I know it's probably purely for the flex but got damn I started to just get that bitch anyway cause i was gonna get the special 0% no APR rate if you paid it off in x amount of time. I'm sure it has other functions but still, it was nice af and I was like damn, all my other shit did was give ice and filtered water.

My car is also about 13 years old.
Back when I got it, rear cameras were just starting to be a thing, and now it seems that is pretty standard on cars these days. Also they now have the motion detectors in side mirrors and shit and heated/cooling seats are no longer reserved for the upper tier of vehicles. I also own a stick shift. I can't imagine many dealerships with these actually on the lot and dont have to get them sent from another location.

anyway,...add on

Recently found a pair of Alpina sunglasses I had. Gold rim jawns.

they were in at the time but not anymore.

I looked around to get them repaired and they are now considered vintage and in display cases in the HQ. now collectors seek them for like 3-5 times the cost.
Gotta be like 20yrs old

Emmitt Smith jersey and a pair of Rocawear and Sean John jeans

I font think they make jeans like this anymore

They are over 20 years old and i still rock em

Last edited:
Paul pierce jersey I bought in like 04-05. All the numbers and lettering been came off lol. I still wear it around the house tho.

yeah that's throwback for real

they making a comeback though. Was in the city a couple weekends ago

My daughter be playing with this toy dog I used to play with as a baby. Still works and makes noises too.

Back