Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

my point is, you appear (please correct me if im wrong) to want something to happen as a consequence if someone doesnt check someone. Again, the bigger point was, if it doesnt bother you then, ok

You're wrong. And I don't know where you got this from. We gotta stop feeling like a person is leaning to the one side or the other based on asking a question.

Du made a statement about telling a nigga to watch his mouth. I asked 'or what' because when you aggressively tell a person to do something, there are usually consequences attached for not doing it. Du didn't answer. After 4 times of me asking him to. Then he did. Problem solved.

I don't understand this, bro. Lol.

As far as your bigger point, it does bother me. But that has nothing to do with the discussion. For the millionth time, let's just drop the shit. I'n really more interested in Du telling me when I told Thor that it ain't that deep, said that the banning was uncalled for, hinted at that, implied that, or anything.

ehhh

fam, i would've said the same thing if i wasnt a mod, but maybe it's also because i dont make it a point to be blatantly disrespectful to females online or irl. I'ma say this just one more time, if Black got crazy with him FIRST, then whatever happens as a result of that is on her as she initiated it. I'm always amazed at people who come in threads with little to nothing of value to contribute always want to make it known they are in a thread they didnt honestly care about in the first place. Like, you ALWAYS have the option to just not say shit. You know how many threads i do that to on the daily?

like i've said in other threads, when females either constantly telling people why they arent as active or they sending staff PMs or whatever, the shit matters. Maybe not to you b/c you're married, not staff here and you just here passing the time, which there is nothing wrong with, but you are coming off very dismissive b/c you dont feel it does anything towards the morale of female posters.

it accomplishes more than you think, but maybe that's where we differ. I didnt say what I said to get some favor with Black. If the shoe was on the other foot, i would've told her she was out of pocket for how she dealt with him...but i guess we'll never know

i asked bro....i asked.....i have no other way to know

we're no different when it comes to respecting women online and irl

you know i aint even argumentative, and im def not excusing ol boy

again i just wanted to try to clarify some shit

i gotta take your word on some of it

@1/2, forgot to put this in my last response, but the bolded matters b/c it shows people see it, reacting to it in a way that calls out the behavior and not just glossing over it or being a participant in said behavior.

aight bet, set the standard type shit.....i get that

I mean even if just words ain’t we supposed to be defensive of the women who post here? It’s like 5 maybe

lol....yeah man

this just might be a personality flaw of mine....cuz even this sounds funny to me right now

i get what you mean.....its just that this "defense" is virtual.....if the power goes out, all this shit goes away lmao

i hear ya'll tho, for real.....i gotta keep this shit in mind more

im sure my logic is fucked up

kept scrolling, chuckled at @GNS posting "lol waits" cuz I knew shit was bout to pop off
giphy.gif

Word. Saw this shit storm coming a mile away

New York and Jersey niggas say it all the time.

That and they call niggas god and ock
Lol @ this dumbass answering the thread. We've moved on

You're wrong. And I don't know where you got this from. We gotta stop feeling like a person is leaning to the one side or the other based on asking a question.

Du made a statement about telling a nigga to watch his mouth. I asked 'or what' because when you aggressively tell a person to do something, there are usually consequences attached for not doing it. Du didn't answer. After 4 times of me asking him to. Then he did. Problem solved.

As far as your bigger point, it does bother me. But that has nothing to do with the discussion. For the millionth time, let's just drop the shit. I'n really more interested in Du telling me when I told Thor that it ain't that deep, said that the banning was uncalled for, hinted at that, implied that, or anything.
good talk

fam, idk how ya'll do things where you from, but you tell me how you would feel if (and forgive me b/c i honestly forgot who is with who when it comes to you and Screw) ya sister said something and Screw, in front of you said

Bitch I’ll spit in your mouth and watch the tears run down your cheek amused

honor thy king

you are the second person along with Thor that doesnt see ANYTHING wrong with this, and I'm legit confused by it

also, "do your job" is mad crazy lol. Keep that same energy when everyone is clamoring for mods to get involved in bullshit b/t two people. When mods "do their job", we get all kinds of "stay out of it" posts, then when mods don't "do their job" then it's, "where the mods when you need em"...cant have it both ways

Ok, first of all. Its me & Macs sister nigga, get it right.. But lets say Mac was talking to my sister and he said some shit like that in person with me standing there. I'd roll that nigga right then and there, THATS what would happen but this is the INTERNET.... Like @1/2 said the shit would be TOTALLY different if niggas were in arms reach. Hell, im about 95% sure that if that exchange happened in person he wouldn't of even said that shit to Black.

You know how this shit goes. @Goldie said it earlier. Motherfuckers are way too comfortable saying shit online that they wouldn't say to somebodies face offline because they feel protected.

And for the last time stop trying to lump me in with these other niggas who you play cops and robbers with. :imsayin:

This the second time you've done that shit whenever I aint ever complained about a mod doing mod shit.

i asked bro....i asked.....i have no other way to know

we're no different when it comes to respecting women online and irl

you know i aint even argumentative, and im def not excusing ol boy

again i just wanted to try to clarify some shit

i gotta take your word on some of it

aight bet, set the standard type shit.....i get that

lol....yeah man

this just might be a personality flaw of mine....cuz even this sounds funny to me right now

i get what you mean.....its just that this "defense" is virtual.....if the power goes out, all this shit goes away lmao

i hear ya'll tho, for real.....i gotta keep this shit in mind more

im sure my logic is fucked up

Ijs we all been on social media at least since 2005 not far fetched people take shit to heart

THIS IS MY ISSUE....

soon as niggaz get banned or mods step into a situation, it's a million niggaz trying to make the shit seem like we're over reacting....

this nigga been reckless for a minute...and every time someone say shit to him. someone wants to ply devils advocate for homie...

soon as i saw what the nigga said.....

i was like

"nope, this nigga gone"

come back to the thread, and see niggaz taking the stance of "oh she started it"...

man that shit's weak....not one person took what she said to heart and respond with some that kinda disrespect but that nigga....

ain't no cape.... dude was outta line...yall can @ mods to ban niggaz cuz their views towards political subjects seem racist......

mad niggaz wanted that nigga gone.....all yall did was complain about that nigga...no matter who started what... yall hated that nigga and wanted him gone bad as fuck....

but homie just openly talking about spiting in women mouths and calling them bitches,.....

o she started it....

i mean shit just wack to me.....

Good ass points. I never liked Harry Hippy anyway the nigga made no sense.

maybe b/c i have a daughter

maybe b/c i dont go out of my way to blatantly be disrespectful to females

but just as a matter of principle, i take issues with niggas who lack the proper vocabulary to disagree with people then expect people to not view those thoughts as disrespectful. Context does matter. If two cats just calling each other bitches or whatever in the NBA thread...well, thats how they get down. I probably wouldnt resort to that, but some of these dudes, its just a day that ends in Y, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if im having a full fledged legit convo about something and some dude just comes out of nowhere hurling insults unwarranted, then I take issue with that b/c i didnt come at you with that energy.

if harry just disagreed with black, that's one thing, but you can disagree and still remain respectful

like i've said before, like @Goldie has said before, if niggas not gonna talk to no females like that in life, dont do it on the internet. It really is that simple. But its strange to me that this is a hill some are willing to die on but in other threads, always @'ing me to suspected white posters asking for their removal. So, we want to police ourselves or others when it comes to suspected white supremacy, but not when it comes to our female posters?

Niggas don’t like black female opinions lol

so nobody checked Harry before he got the boot?

this the shit i be talking about. Niggas just gon let another nigga disrespect one of the few females who do post here and she's been posting more as of late, and a not a single nigga, outside of Maywood said anything to the nigga?

ya'll cant pick and choose when the internet aint real/is real. That was foul af what homie said and was totally uncalled for.

you know what...it got taken care of..that's all that matters. Aint about to let you niggas ruin my monday with this shit

I'm sorry that was said to you Black, but im glad to see you handled it
Wow.....

i was gonna ban him too, what the fuck you talking about...

my first response was ban both yall niggaz

you talking about @Hellczar right?

cuz he knows i was gonna ban him, he was even cool with it

lol never mentioned his folks chi town b the first nigga to bring up family on here he said it was cool

Ain’t it obvious the or what is a ban.

you asked 4 times what the consequence was for somebody talking crazy up here. I said isn’t it obvious that the consequence is being banned?

Ah, gotcha. I see what you mean.

But...I mean...Du said how come nobody ELSE said that to him. Why would someone that's NOT a mod threaten a nigga with being banned? I dunno, fam. To be honest I'd rather not re-open this bullshit. Lol.

Back