Welcome To aBlackWeb

What movies traumatized you as a kid?

:sayword: :huh2: :word?:

That scared you??? That shit was awful, shit was comedy without trying to be.

Funny story i watched this with my older brother...i was like 8 and my bro was around 16.

By the end of it i was scared shitless...like fuckin terrified

Turned around to my brother and that nigga is laughing.

:foh5:

Pretty sure that movie was made to terrify little kids watchin it with their irresponsible siblings or parents.

Bruh... Forgot all about poltergeist 3 with the mirrors...

To this day I can't have mirrors in my bed room

Hellraiser

NIGGGGAAAA!!!!

I was a jit when HR 1, 2 and 3 came out and I've only seen just certain segments/bits & pieces of each of'em b/c I couldn't get jiggy w/ that shit! Pinhead and that Pandora's box can get THE fuck on!

I get anxiety just thinkin' about that weird ass movie series. LoL

phanjul18ebay.jpg

This shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked me up for a minute. Had nightmares about those spheres for days on end.

My mom was a horror fan and she let us watch that shit as young as 5.
Wtf is wrong with family letting little kids watch horror films especially back in the day.

I've had recurring dreams about Dracula when i was 5. I use to sleep with my Thomas the Tank engine lamp on because i didn't want the room completely dark.

Then i watched Jaws when i was 8 and had recurring nightmares until my twenties about sharks chasing me on the water. I would always be able to swim to the shore and get away (even though i'm a shit swimmer in real life) but i always woke up panicked from that shit.

But the most traumatic was watching Halloween around the same time as Jaws. Not only was the shit scary because he was a killer, but he couldn't be killed! Wtf! I've had recurring nightmares about him trying to kill me up until the last couple of years. He never catches up to me but hat feeling of dread is not it. Plus the streets are always empty in those nightmares. Just me and him no homo

Back