Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Is Your Opinion Of Drake?

How Do You Feel About Drake?

• Total voters
I like Drake. Not all of his music but he's aight. It's unfortunate that I'm surrounded by people that love him (my inner circle) I like to hate on what's popular and who is beloved.

I can’t stand this dude frfr...I understand he might say some catchy shit every now and then or whatever and he makes “hits” and blah blah blah fuck allat!! His nasally-whinny voice irritates TF outta me...he seem like a cornball irl to me and I can’t for tha life of me understand why this nigga gets a pass on blatantly havin’ a ghostwriter and that shit be cool wit’ people...I mean niggaz start makin’ all kinda “everybody get help in tha studio” defenses for him...or..or...he only helped write a line here or there or he did tha hook or what tha fuck ever...fuck this guy smh

Hes hit and miss w/ me

niggas probably think I hate him cause I was so hard on that new single him and Breezy dropped but that was just a fine example of a miss

:ghost:

Last summer he had the game on smash. Dropped 2 songs that I fucked w/ heavy

so far this year im not impressed

I can’t stand this dude frfr...I understand he might say some catchy shit every now and then or whatever and he makes “hits” and blah blah blah fuck allat!! His nasally-whinny voice irritates TF outta me...he seem like a cornball irl to me and I can’t for tha life of me understand why this nigga gets a pass on blatantly havin’ a ghostwriter and that shit be cool wit’ people...I mean niggaz start makin’ all kinda “everybody get help in tha studio” defenses for him...or..or...he only helped write a line here or there or he did tha hook or what tha fuck ever...fuck this guy smh

This kind of hate in this space and context I can respect. You stating what and why you don't like the nigga.

Bet you won't see @Word....Life in the next drake album thread critiquing it track for track the first week it drops like he was somehow about to start liking the niggas music tho. Trying to claim he subjective. He don't fuck with the nigga and keeps it at that.

The rest of you... learn something.

i think hes talented as a person but as a machine with all the support and push behind him.....right now hes unstoppable,.

i like the way hes not locked into an image. he can talk about broken hearts, getting left, getting the drawls, nigga shit, money and every thing.
most rappers are stuck in their image and anything outside of it makes them look funny.

what i dont like is his outside the music sometimes tough act. he was already side eyed by me but after that barbershop talk and they way he reacted to the pusha t thing....made him look like a bitch.

A great. Even if I don’t like all his shit older Drake shit is nice. Made a long term impact and millions of copycats. Took a L to Pusha tho

He's cool to me. He gets LeBron hate though where people can't stand him because he's everything you're taught to be while looking different: successful, articulate, corporate, and hood all in one package. So people strive to find anything to run up the hate flag pole.

Also think because he didn't come in on the "I'm the hardest one in here" but at the same time not rolling over on the PM Dawn tip and getting physically thrown off stage people try to say it's fake tough shit. You ain't gotta be "tough" to not let people run over you. You do have to be a man about shit. Most of us on here right now ain't got a single murder on us, but we can freely admit if someone tried to do harm to somebody we love murder can happen. He puts it in a song and "OMG! He ain't gonna kill nothing!" Success is funny.

Back