Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your honest opinion of Candace Owens?

She came in the game as a liberal, saw that there was was more money being a blackface for white talking points and rebranded herself a conservative. I think she a do-anything-for-a-check sellout, who when white folks grow tired of, will try to run a Stacy Dash (#barz) and come crawling back to the same black folks she shitted on.
She was so liberal she ran an anti trump website thinking hilary would win like we all did

The idiot conservatives bought her "ive seen the light" grift when really she's a failed actress
20210930_075006.jpg

whats the difference in her saying slavery was a good thing for Black ppl when you got niggas up here that are cool with Black ppl not making a livable wage and talked about bombing the hood?

coon is a coon is a coon and many ppl hold anti-Black views

niggas need to get the Candance owens out of their mind and heart

Wait these fools are saying bomb the hood?!! WTF?! Anti-Blackness is knee deep into our thought process as well as misogny/misogynoir , anti lgbtq, super pro capitalism, and etc. We need therapy and psychological understanding why we agree with things that are against us and because we eat some of the bread crumbs that makes us better than someone who is only getting much smaller portion.

As much as I dislike Candace shorty do be making alot of valid points then mfs cry in outrage but it's mostly because she do be saying some wild shit sometimes but in the same hand she has alot of valid points.

She an advocate for father being in the homes and black folks having strong family structure

Where is she wrong?

That's one of the standard tools in racist toolbox. They claim that the problem with the black community is broken families without acknowledging that the racist system is part of the reason black families are broken. She's not making those statements in good faith.

what points are valid? @OGDirtyDee

There ain't none. If you think Candace has good points, I don't know what to tell you. I've seen white people rip apart her arguments and even they seem like they want to call her a coon.

As much as I dislike Candace shorty do be making alot of valid points then mfs cry in outrage but it's mostly because she do be saying some wild shit sometimes but in the same hand she has alot of valid points.
Candace would call 911 on you

Back