Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do y'all think about dating people who are...

The thread kinda getting away from the op lol

If you saw someone on a dating site and every pic they had was decked out in fraternity/sorority shit, would y'all swipe right?

True and plus finances. And I feel like groups like Masons and Eastern Stars are geared towards older folks.
Yep I didn’t even think of the finances. Usually your LB’s or the chapter would help out, but if it’s a small line or weak chapter, a person might struggle to get it.

If you saw someone on a dating site and every pic they had was decked out in fraternity/sorority shit, would y'all swipe right?
Nah I wouldn't swipe away because she's flagged up. On the big scheme of things none of that really matters to me.

Which is yes or no. I like organizations so I wouldn’t see an issue

Every pic? Hard pass, lol.
Ok alright lol

This what I'm saying. Like how you expect to attract someone and this all you posting?

On one hand, the shit is weird cause it appears you are putting your entire identity into being that Greek, the other side is at least you know what you would be getting into I guess lol

Ok alright lol

This what I'm saying. Like how you expect to attract someone and this all you posting?

On one hand, the shit is weird cause it appears you are putting your entire identity into being that Greek, the other side is at least you know what you would be getting into I guess lol
Yeah I guess because I have experience with those type of people, I know what comes with it. I just don’t find them to be very well rounded and they’ve always been a little immature.

Now that’s my undergrad experience. Maybe 30+ women that are all into their sorority are better, but I’d probably assume they’re worse if they’re still so attached to it.

Yeah I guess because I have experience with those type of people, I know what comes with it. I just don’t find them to be very well rounded and they’ve always been a little immature.

Now that’s my undergrad experience. Maybe 30+ women that are all into their sorority are better, but I’d probably assume they’re worse if they’re still so attached to it.
The one I referenced is 38 lol

Another one I know is 48 I think and always doing sorority stuff

Maybe. But then I’d talk to them to see what they really about.

If they’re 30+ talkin bout I’m goin to the next probate, I’m out. That’s too deep for too long for me.

Maybe. But then I’d talk to them to see what they really about.

If they’re 30+ talkin bout I’m goin to the next probate, I’m out. That’s too deep for too long for me.
Probates may be pushing it, but sometimes our probates are a time for older bruhs to come back and fellowship so I might look past that.

If they going to interest meetings though 🚩 🚩 🚩.

😂

Somewhat related, but this thread kinda reminds me of a dude named Freaky Rod back in the day (mid-late 80's) who was still getting in fights with high school kids when he was in his 20's.

Neighborhood legend.

I know a dude who went to college basically to be a Que. Homie quit right after crossing. We clown him about that all the time.

Ironically I was going to go grad chapter and pledge Que. Then I came to my senses. I'm 40+ and getting my ass whooped by niggas I could beat the shit out of on any giving day or time didn't sit right with me 🤣. All my homies are Ques and my Family is Kappa and Que as well.

Wait...they hazing older folks who want to pledge?? You still gotta go thru that process? I thought there was some kinda sponsorship process instead?

Greek life is for queers. They all butt fuck each other and then film it as part of initiations and then use that filmed buttfucking as blackmail for more fucking. Very gay
This muhfucka said "butt fuck."

giphy.gif

Huh? Who uses that term?

Last edited:
Back