Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

th

Jus finished Yellowstone season 2. Yall boys sleeping on this show. Im digging this. S1 was better, but s2 was still good. Real good character development. Really looking 4ward to s3

Last edited:
th

Jus finished Yellowstone season 2. Yall boys sleeping on this show. Im digging this. S1 was better, but s2 was still good. Real good character development. Really looking 4ward to s3

Nigga... put me on and let me get that cheque you getting fam. How you just gon hide the plug.

Watched the first two episodes of The Office and I must say that this show is the most boring shit I've ever watched. If you're black and watching this bullshit then you should be ashamed of yourself

Chill famo

Didn't laugh one time. Don't ever come at Big Bang Theory when you watching that trash
i'll just say the first couple episodes really didnt draw me in either, but i stuck with it. I think the basketball warehouse game got me all the way invested

MV5BM2ZmYjUxZDYtMmZlMi00YjlkLTkwNTItMjcxZDRlOTI3ZTNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
Had to force myself thru 1st episode a couple times but this ended up being good

Also based on a true story

Weird seeing the Borat dude in a serious role at first

Watched the first two episodes of The Office and I must say that this show is the most boring shit I've ever watched. If you're black and watching this bullshit then you should be ashamed of yourself

Skip to episode 5

i think thats the one where they have the office basketball game.

I kept turning it off everytime i tried to watch but then one day I saw that episode and that shit was funny. Thats the one that pulled me in

I started watching this show called Slash on Netflix last night. I watched the first 2 eps and its a lot of gore in it but I ended up skipping the rest of the first season cause it was heavy on the gay.

Its one of those shows where the story switches each season and the second one seems to be just like this season of American horror story cause its about a killer at a camp but instead of it being set in the 80s its got a modern setting. Haven't made it through the first ep yet but ima watch it this evening

Back