Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

insecure-hbo-season-3-ratings-590x218.jpg

Jus binged Insecure S3. Dope season, better than S2 imo. I fux w Issa Rae. Daniel annoying af. Im glad they brought Lawrence back. lol at him n dj yella finding god. Molly is iight, the fat friend is funny af. lol at the new dude ghosting her for no reason at all. LMAO! def looking 4ward to s4.

Last edited:
wrecked04.png

Jus binged season 3 of the TBS comedy Wrecked. Basically a spoof of Lost. S2 was meh, but S3 is funny af. Solid laughs. Basically all the characters are asshole douche bags or wierdos lol. lmao at leaf from Crashing. I fux w it.

Last edited:
527A5B9E-79D8-4F38-809D-EAB2A451A302.jpeg
I’m in the middle of watching this right now on Netflix. Don’t let that it came from Lifetime fool you. This shit crazy af. Dope show so far. Caroline Kepnes's bestselling thriller Youhas made its way to the small screen, and it's just as unsettling as its book counterpart. The series stars Penn Badgleyas Joe, a New York City bookstore manager who becomes more and more obsessed with a young woman, Beck (Elizabeth Lail), who comes into his store one day. Over the course of a few months, Joe's obsession with Beck reaches horrifying heights, resulting in things like breaking and entering, stealing underwear, and even murder.

I finally started watching DC's Titans yesterday. Fucking shocked at how much i enjoyed it. Definitely the best DC Tv Show out at the moment imo. Thought @Duwop was just doing his trolling but that shit is dope. Dick Grayson is a fucking badass in that show and Starfire isnt as terrible as i thought she would be. I like raven a lot too, I dont think ive seen beast boy yet. Only an episode and a few mins into the second so far before i shut it off and passed out, but looking forward to seeing more later.

So i just binged the man in the high castle...

The show had the potential to be one of my favorites...the visuals, excellent supporting cast (kido, john smith, tagomi are some of the best characters on tv), big ideas, and a pretty nice twist...

I just cant really love it too much and the problem is the two main characters...julianna and joe blake. Theyre terrible...just so poorly written and unlikeable. Julianna is beyond ric grimes level of doing ridiculous shit and fuckin every thing up. Joe blake is just a damn simp...its embarassing.

Still gonna check for it because everything else is great but it could be so much better

Poster-South-Park-79555.jpg

Jus binged South Park season 22. Classic south park. All the episodes were funny af. School shooting, rosanne bar/mr hankie, buddha box, man bear pig eps were my favs. LMAO at pc principal n VP strong lady n the pc babies. All the shit w mr hankie was genius. Al Gore the goat. LOL at cartman, token n all the jokes about black panther being meh (cartman dressing up as Jessica Jones). 22 seasons deep n these niggas still going strong. Dope shit lol

Last edited:
So i just binged the man in the high castle...

The show had the potential to be one of my favorites...the visuals, excellent supporting cast (kido, john smith, tagomi are some of the best characters on tv), big ideas, and a pretty nice twist...

I just cant really love it too much and the problem is the two main characters...julianna and joe blake. Theyre terrible...just so poorly written and unlikeable. Julianna is beyond ric grimes level of doing ridiculous shit and fuckin every thing up. Joe blake is just a damn simp...its embarassing.

Still gonna check for it because everything else is great but it could be so much better

Yeah those 2 took me out of watching the show.

I finally started watching DC's Titans yesterday. Fucking shocked at how much i enjoyed it. Definitely the best DC Tv Show out at the moment imo. Thought @Duwop was just doing his trolling but that shit is dope. Dick Grayson is a fucking badass in that show and Starfire isnt as terrible as i thought she would be. I like raven a lot too, I dont think ive seen beast boy yet. Only an episode and a few mins into the second so far before i shut it off and passed out, but looking forward to seeing more later.
Just started 2 weeks ago. I think im on E7. I have mixed feelings about it. Gonna see if it gets more interesting.

Been watching Letterkenny on Hulu. Canadian show. Shit is so fucking dry and hilarious. Quotables for days, them canadians are some funny fuckers.

Back