Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you spending your $600 on?

child support?

Nah. I make too much to get the full $600.

This stimulus really got me pissed off. Like yo yall dont have to give everyone $600. Dont give me shit. Instead focus on people that need it and give them enough to actually help.

Imagine losing your job and being 3 months behind on rent and then find out they "helping" you with $600.

Like man get all the way the fuck outa here with that shit

This stimulus really got me pissed off. Like yo yall dont have to give everyone $600. Dont give me shit. Instead focus on people that need it and give them enough to actually help.

Imagine losing your job and being 3 months behind on rent and then find out they "helping" you with $600.

its laughable at best

Didn’t people get 1200 earlier. I’ve seen people behind on rent blow through that 1200 on other stuff besides rent.

Ima blow that shit if I get it.Jk I gotta be responsible now. ?

Didn’t people get 1200 earlier. I’ve seen people behind on rent blow through that 1200 on other stuff besides rent.

Ima blow that shit if I get it.Jk I gotta be responsible now. ?

Word. Some people fucked up. But others didnt.

Im just saying, if they gon help people, atleast really help people. $600 for people that actually need it is some bs

all of it is laughable. i wont hop in my bag but the real tea is americans, all americans, should be making a livable wage. there should have been a more extensive and viable safety net set in place that would meet ppls immediate needs for situations such as this.

america is fucking ghetto and this hyper-individualism coupled in with the “american dream” propaganda machine has everyone seeing double

as i stated before. if 2020 hasnt radicalized you in some way, youre a lost cause

Word. Some people fucked up. But others didnt.

Im just saying, if they gon help people, atleast really help people. $600 for people that actually need it is some bs
My friend sent me a text saying Trump tryna up it to 2k

Back