Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

so this is very much an OOTP branch

I "liked" OOTP but cause i didnt know that much about baseball, i had no incentive to stick with the league i was in.
The recruiting is serious. We got it on the hardest setting. Losing your top recruit to the computer is one thing, but losing them to another player when you just knew you had him hurts even more.

Wolfenstein 2 is so fucking boring, damn. The New Order on the flipside was one of my fav shooters from the last gen.

bored.gif

Was getting nostalgic so I downloaded a ps2 emulator an installed ESPN NFL2k5 cause I saw this project to redo all the uniforms, field, logos, rosters for this upcoming season.

This shit, despite the age is still a very good football game. The details are in the smallest shit.

Final rosters and ratings will be based on Madden 22 whenever it's released and their also adding real updated player profile pics in the next update but it's scratching my football itch.

Went ahead and also downloaded NBA street 2 and Def jam fight for NY

Gonna see if I can get those running today

Was getting nostalgic so I downloaded a ps2 emulator an installed ESPN NFL2k5 cause I saw this project to redo all the uniforms, field, logos, rosters for this upcoming season.

This shit, despite the age is still a very good football game. The details are in the smallest shit.

Final rosters and ratings will be based on Madden 22 whenever it's released and their also adding real updated player profile pics in the next update but it's scratching my football itch.

Went ahead and also downloaded NBA street 2 and Def jam fight for NY

Gonna see if I can get those running today

downloaded NBA Street Vol 2 and stayed up to 2 am this morning getting COOKED!!!

got damn i dont remember this game being this hard and im on medium difficulty.

I remember back in the day I would probably wild out in rage over some cpu cheating shit but i was legit lol'ing last night when the shit happened and wasnt even getting upset. That nigga Stretch is a fucking cheat code man lol

downloaded NBA Street Vol 2 and stayed up to 2 am this morning getting COOKED!!!

got damn i dont remember this game being this hard and im on medium difficulty.

I remember back in the day I would probably wild out in rage over some cpu cheating shit but i was legit lol'ing last night when the shit happened and wasnt even getting upset. That nigga Stretch is a fucking cheat code man lol
Sometimes I can't even comprehend how I was good at certain games as a kid. Were my reflexes and memory really that better?

I used to be a beast at DMC games. Now? I didn't even bother with the last one, lol.

Fallout 76 again
So this game is slowly reestablishing my faith in online co-op games with randos.

I was trying to do an event by myself when all of a sudden I was getting overwhelmed and 5 cats from nowhere came to help me lol

We all got loot and shit and they gave me the thumbs up. One dude told me to follow him. You can't harm other players on the public server but I still had reservations. Dude dropped off a gift bag for me full of shit that I could've used. Gave me a thumbs up then disappeared lol

Bought scarlet nexus, Street fighter 30th anniversary collection, and deciding on that ghost of Tsushima DLC but idk right now

i had all the intentions of playing it last week but idk man...i need a better priority system for the games I want to play. I get super overwhelmed with over 150+ games to play at any given point
This what you get for having a PC lol but I feel you

There’s about 4 games I know I probably won’t finish unless I REALLY REALLY take the time out

Back