Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Been hyped af for Elden Ring to come out. Gonna do me another playthrough on Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and maybe even Dark Souls Remastered.

Also just got a PS4 Pro so i can use my physical discs again. Will probably start Horizon Zero Dawn and try finishing up Witcher 3. Lot of days i just dont have the energy after work to want to do anything but watch tv. Weekends though I'll probably be gaming pretty hard unless i go to some woman of ill repute's house.

You was playing a home fixer game, how you play those boring games
It's not boring to me, that's the only thing that matters

But I'm not out here paying $600+ for systems to only play the same 5 games every console generation.

How creative do I need to be when it comes to building stuff in Subnautica? I'm kinda terrible at base building.🤔
I spend way too much time trying to make my shit look nice lol

But like inori said, it just needs to be functional

I just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Got the complete edition like a year ago for 15 bucks and just never played it due to my PS4 not reading physical blu ray discs. Got a ps4 pro recently and been diving in and i can totally see why the game has won so many awards. there is so much shit to do in this game though I dont know if I will ever finish it lol. Already put 10 hours in it and feel like ive barely progressed the story. Its fun going hunting and finding little side quests or areas to explore for collectibles though.

I just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Got the complete edition like a year ago for 15 bucks and just never played it due to my PS4 not reading physical blu ray discs. Got a ps4 pro recently and been diving in and i can totally see why the game has won so many awards. there is so much shit to do in this game though I dont know if I will ever finish it lol. Already put 10 hours in it and feel like ive barely progressed the story. Its fun going hunting and finding little side quests or areas to explore for collectibles though.

Top 5 best game I've ever played.

I should've jumped on the DLC when I had the chance, but never did.

Got back into fallout 76.

Why can't I trust people lol

Doing this shit solo is hard af

Copped Ultimate chicken horse in the ps store since it was on sale. Its 15 bucks but on sale for 7 right now

I own it on the switch but i couldnt pass up copping it on the playstation either. thats just how much i enjoy that shit.

Probably gonna run it w/ some folks tomorrow. If I do i'll record the gameplay. shit is nothing but laughs bruh

Redownloaded the forest tonight too so if i dont stream ultimate chicken horse it'll be that.

good game, smart ass AI, a lot of jump scares and hard af even with 4 players

me n the dudes i was playin with before all gave up on our last save, hoping to make it further in this one

Playing Draft Day Sports College Basketball 2021. I’m in an online league that is really in depth with recruiting.

Here is a video of the top recruits and where they were going.

so this is very much an OOTP branch

I "liked" OOTP but cause i didnt know that much about baseball, i had no incentive to stick with the league i was in.

Back