Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

GT Sport.

Legit have not played a racing game since PS2 but I'm fucking with this heavy.
Been looking for a good racing game on PC for a min. Nothing too realistic, nothing too arcade. A nice balance and a custom livery editor that I don't have to have Asperger's to understand

just googled this greedfall shit....looks cool

any decent shooter suggestions before I start super scrolling?

just googled this greedfall shit....looks cool

any decent shooter suggestions before I start super scrolling?
Borderlands 3 is about to drop friday

you on PS4??

if not, Gears 5 is coming out this week too

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
@1/2

nice lil shooter brah...i got it which reminds me i need to try and beat this game, but that bitch difficult lol

• Ether
seems like a rage quit inducer

one of them games you have for years and put it on any time company comes over

"bet you cant beat this shit" lol

seems like a rage quit inducer

one of them games you have for years and put it on any time company comes over

"bet you cant beat this shit" lol
you told no lies lol

but its fun as shit tho

nice lil time sink

idk about you brah, but sometimes, i just wanna have some mindless fun. No real story or anything...just point and shoot

i was looking at some gameplay vids and im confused as to what its about

After a few hours it’s pretty basic. Plays like dragon age inquisition but with guns and combos. Story wise it’s takes place like 16th century. Continent that you live on is hit by a crazy plague and killing everybody. But an Island is found that they think has the cure for their disease. It’s all these different factions, religious, science, and mercenaries etc. And then it’s the natives and they have different tribes. They are like Celtic it seems like.

Game has a lot of black peoples in it. No black hairstyles tho lol at least for men. You’re a diplomat from the Merchant faction in the beginning and you gotta deal with all the factions. All companions are from factions.

After a few hours it’s pretty basic. Plays like dragon age inquisition but with guns and combos. Story wise it’s takes place like 16th century. Continent that you live on is hit by a crazy plague and killing everybody. But an Island is found that they think has the cure for their disease. It’s all these different factions, religious, science, and mercenaries etc. And then it’s the natives and they have different tribes. They are like Celtic it seems like.

Game has a lot of black peoples in it. No black hairstyles tho lol at least for men. You’re a diplomat from the Merchant faction in the beginning and you gotta deal with all the factions. All companions are from factions.
so you think its worth copping at full price or wait for the holiday sale?

Sniper elite 4
Madden
Cod beta this weekend

My disc drive went at a point in this summer I really don't want to by another ps4 smh I still gotta beat spiderman uncharted smh I'm stubborn as fuck I was playing on crushing and refused to change levels I been stuck on robo cop lookin mofo for years ‍♂️

Just beat Fallout 4 yesterday, I still have some areas to explore but I don't see the point. I;m about to start Until Dawn, it looks interesting

Just beat Fallout 4 yesterday, I still have some areas to explore but I don't see the point. I;m about to start Until Dawn, it looks interesting
dont waste your time

game was a huge disappointment

so much potential...at least we know the next one is gonna look pretty but the game itself was lackluster

dont waste your time

game was a huge disappointment

so much potential...at least we know the next one is gonna look pretty but the game itself was lackluster
Damn, reading the back of the case you wouldn't think they can mess that up

Damn, reading the back of the case you wouldn't think they can mess that up
they oversold and under delivered. The game was just missing a lot of the shit that made the previous fallouts good. While graphically this one is far more superior, the story was just kinda mailed in

i felt this was nothing more than a tech demo for the new engine they were using and used as a vessel to introduce the mobile games they made that were apart of this

Back