doesn't like hip hop
low ambition
doesn't like to read
pronounces clit as "click"
I have never heard that last one my goodness
hat_zpsvcgpwppb.png

1. Don't want a man without ambitions,
2. Bad breath is a no go.
3. If the only thing he worried bout is his nut then my finger stayin in training...
4. Small package is NO BUENO.
5. Worst if he gotta big package that don't work.
6. Im gonna address this one because its the biggest one for me in relationships locally or long distance like don't go pretending to be someone just to get a woman to open up then when she finally do and she tell yu she love yu don't switch that SH*T UP MANE...

@ #6, yall gotta do a better job at examining men and figuring out what's game and what's real.

Reactions: Az
@ #6, yall gotta do a better job at examining men and figuring out what's game and what's real.
6 Months of game tho? I don't think it's just game tho like he will not I repeat WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE I HAD TO BLOCK IN EVERY ASPECT PHONE, SKYPE, ONLINE SITES WE WAS AT like lort...

1) Major DEBT for anything besides school or medical issues. ...... I am sure you look fresh in Gucci, and that BMW is on point but I'm not want to be helping you pay for it 10 years from now when its still on your credit card or in collections.

2) NOT being good at whatever you do for work..... I don't care if you are an attorney, do hair or ask people if they want fries with that. You just have to be dedicated enough in your job to do it well and better than your peers. Every day I work really hard to be one of the best at what I do, I expect that same drive in others.

Last edited:
Lately I've been finding that every communication-based issue is a deal breaker. Like how you communicate with me and others is huge and I can't fuck with you if you do annoying shit like talk around an issue, talk down to me or others, think being louder = winning (trying to "win" a discussion or argument is annoying in itself just have a regular convo nigga tf), play that semantics game and split hairs (not to be confused with banter, which is fun), or are just generally dumb and speak on shit you have no reason to be speaking on....stfu.

Last edited:
if she never like to be wrong about anything...and i dont mean like wrong like she legit dont know something, but i guess more of stubborn and just refuse to accept another POV

if she never like to be wrong about anything...and i dont mean like wrong like she legit dont know something, but i guess more of stubborn and just refuse to accept another POV
damn..here it was thinking i didnt say this and was about to come in here and post this exact thing haha
great minds think alike

No, and I mean absolutely NO coons. Dudes with that willie Lynch syndrome. If he isn't conscious at all, especially regarding black matters. Boring guys. Stuck up dudes. I like to laugh and goof off, if he's too serious, I can't deal with that. Nothing in common. Doesn't keep himself presentable.

Lol this still how I feel

Back