Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s a scam that’s become so normalized that we don’t realize it’s a scam anymore?

Most subscriptions....It's almost impossible to ''own'' any media nowadays. Car manufacturers prepping to go mainstream with subscription services like remote start, heated seats, etc... Apple discussing plans for a hardware subscription model...That's right, you'll never own a phone but you'll pay for one forever..

Most subscriptions....It's almost impossible to ''own'' any media nowadays. Car manufacturers prepping to go mainstream with subscription services like remote start, heated seats, etc... Apple discussing plans for a hardware subscription model...That's right, you'll never own a phone but you'll pay for one forever..

Ridiculous right

Not to sound like a communist I do think certain basic necessities should be much cheaper

This might be a separate thread.. but what you think should be basic rights that all people should have access to?

Housing
Water
Healthcare
Electricity?
Internet?
Basic food needs?

Where are the lines drawn?

This might be a separate thread.. but what you think should be basic rights that all people should have access to?

Housing
Water
Healthcare
Electricity?
Internet?
Basic food needs?

Where are the lines drawn?

mall those things need to be cheaper. But the line is after basic foods and stuff. Ideally we shouldn’t have this many homeless or sick folks

Tipping

Mr-Pink.jpg

Guys... water is actually free. It literally rains down from the sky. It's in lakes, creeks, rivers, oceans and ponds.

Safe drinkable water that you can get at the turn of a dial is not and never has been free and that's for a lot of reasons mostly due to the infrastructure, expense, maintenance and labor requires to make that happen.

But it should be covered in everyone's taxes that they pay no matter where they live in the world.

And that brings me to my ultimate answer to this thread... TAXES. The shit has people mad about free school lunch for poor children but accepting people like Jeff Bezos paying negative taxes simply because he's rich. How can that ever make sense?

Guys... water is actually free. It literally rains down from the sky. It's in lakes, creeks, rivers, oceans and ponds.

Safe drinkable water that you can get at the turn of a dial is not and never has been free and that's for a lot of reasons mostly due to the infrastructure, expense, maintenance and labor requires to make that happen.

But it should be covered in everyone's taxes that they pay no matter where they live in the world.

And that brings me to my ultimate answer to this thread... TAXES. The shit has people mad about free school lunch for poor children but accepting people like Jeff Bezos paying negative taxes simply because he's rich. How can that ever make sense?
According to half these niggas we just have to work harder

Back